- New GOLD classification: longitudinal data on group assignmentCiro Casanova
Pulmonary Department, Hospital Universitario NTRA, SRA, de La Candelaria, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Tenerife, Spain
Respir Res 15:3. 2014..Little is known about the longitudinal changes associated with using the 2013 update of the multidimensional GOLD strategy for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)...
- Clinical efficacy of anti-pneumococcal vaccination in patients with COPDI Alfageme
Pneumology Section, Valme University Hospital, 41014 Seville, Spain
Thorax 61:189-95. 2006..A study was undertaken to evaluate the clinical efficacy of the 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine (PPV) in immunocompetent patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)...
- The effect of airflow limitation on the cause of death in patients with COPDInmaculada Alfageme
Department of Respiratory Medicine, Valme University Hospital, Seville, Spain
Chron Respir Dis 7:135-45. 2010....
- Radicular involvement and medullary invasion from a malignant mesotheliomaJ L Rojas
Respiratory Unit, Valme University Hospital, Seville, Spain
Respiration 68:106-8. 2001..The patient underwent radiotherapy and chemotherapy, and achieved partial recovery, but died 9 months after the diagnosis...
- [Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of community-acquired pneumonia. Spanish Society of Pulmonology and Thoracic Surgery (SEPAR)]I Alfageme
Arch Bronconeumol 41:272-89. 2005