- Adalimumab in prevention of postoperative recurrence of Crohn's disease in high-risk patientsMariam Aguas
Department of Digestive Disease, Networked Biomedical Research Center for Hepatic and Digestive Diseases, La Fe University and Politechnic Hospital, 46026 Valencia, Spain
World J Gastroenterol 18:4391-8. 2012..To evaluate the effectiveness of adalimumab in preventing recurrence after intestinal resection for Crohn's disease in high-risk patients...
- Septic thrombophlebitis of the superior mesenteric vein and multiple liver abscesses in a patient with Crohn's disease at onsetMariam Aguas
Gastroenterology Department, Hospital La Fe, Avenida Campanar, Valencia, Spain
BMC Gastroenterol 7:22. 2007....
- Prevalence of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) in first-degree relatives of patients with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)Mariam Aguas
Gastroenterology Dept La Fe University Hospital, Valencia, Spain
J Crohns Colitis 5:227-33. 2011..However, it is not known whether relatives of patients with IBD have a greater prevalence of IBS than the general population...
- The effects of thiopurine therapy on health-related quality of life in Inflammatory Bowel Disease patientsGuillermo Bastida
Gastroenterology Unit, La Fe Hospital, Valencia, 21 Campanar Avenue, Valencia 46009, Spain
BMC Gastroenterol 10:26. 2010..The aims were to evaluate the HRQoL in patients with IBD treated with thiopurines and assess the short- and long-term impacts of the treatment on HRQoL...
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth in inactive Crohn's disease: influence of thiopurine and biological treatmentCristina Sánchez-Montes
Cristina Sánchez Montes, Vicente Ortiz, Guillermo Bastida, Ester Rodríguez, María Yago, Belén Beltrán, Mariam Aguas, Marisa Iborra, Vicente Garrigues, Julio Ponce, Pilar Nos, Gastroenterology Unit, Hospital Universitari I Politècnic La Fe, 46026 Valencia, Spain
World J Gastroenterol 20:13999-4003. 2014..To investigate the influence of thiopurines and biological drugs on the presence of small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) in patients with inactive Crohn's disease (CD)...
- Evaluation of postsurgical recurrence in Crohn's disease: a new indication for capsule endoscopy?Vicente Pons Beltrán
Gastroenterology Unit, La Fe University Hospital, Valencia, Spain
Gastrointest Endosc 66:533-40. 2007..Recurrence after surgery to treat Crohn's disease is frequent and unpredictable. The efficacy of postsurgery capsule endoscopy in detecting recurrence in patients with Crohn's disease is yet to be confirmed...
- Role of oxidative stress and antioxidant enzymes in Crohn's diseaseMarisa Iborra
Gastroenterology Department, Hospital Universitari I Politècnic La Fe, Boulevard Sud, 46026 Valencia, Spain
Biochem Soc Trans 39:1102-6. 2011..The status of oxidative stress elements in Crohn's disease and their possible implications in regulating cellular processes are reviewed in the present paper...
- Crohn's disease in common variable immunodeficiency: treatment with antitumor necrosis factor alphaPilar Nos
Am J Gastroenterol 101:2165-6. 2006