Location: Solan, India
- WebFARM: web server for finite automated restriction mappingTiratha Raj Singh
Bioinformatics Centre, School of Biotechnology, DAVV, Indore, India
Bioinformation 4:341-3. 2010..WebFARM analyses given nucleotide sequence and identify restriction site for selected restriction endonucleases. It will also provide frequency of restriction for each restriction endonuclease...
- In silico analysis of evolutionary patterns in restriction endonucleasesTiratha Raj Singh
Department of Bioinformatics, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal, India
In Silico Biol 9:45-53. 2009..Conservation patterns of the nuclease superfamily have also been analyzed by estimating site-specific evolutionary rates for the analyzed structures related to respective chains in this study...
- Ambush hypothesis revisited: Evidences for phylogenetic trendsTiratha Raj Singh
Department of Zoology, Faculty of Life Sciences, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv 69978, Israel
Comput Biol Chem 33:239-44. 2009..Strongest impact of this event was found in viruses and bacteria. It has been suggested that this mechanism has occurred and been utilized in the early stages of evolution...
- Mitochondrial gene rearrangements: new paradigm in the evolutionary biology and systematicsTiratha Raj Singh
Department of Bioinformatics, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology MANIT, Bhopal, India
Bioinformation 3:95-7. 2008..Mt gene rearrangements have been established as a hotspot for the phylogenetic and evolutionary analysis of closely as well as distantly related organisms...
- Bird mitochondrial gene order: insight from 3 warbler mitochondrial genomesTiratha Raj Singh
Mol Biol Evol 25:475-7. 2008..We were able to trace this contradiction to a misidentification of gene order from polymerase chain reaction length determination. We thus suggest that passerine gene order evolution needs to be revised...
- Identification and analysis of biomarkers for mismatch repair proteins: A bioinformatic approachManika Sehgal
Department of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics, Jaypee University of Information and Technology, Waknaghat, Solan, H P, India
J Nat Sci Biol Med 3:139-46. 2012..MI is implicated in most human cancers and majority of hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancers (HNPCCs) are attributed to defects in MLH1...
- SHIFT: server for hidden stops analysis in frame-shifted translationArun Gupta
School of Computer Science and IT, DAVV, Indore, M P, India
BMC Res Notes 6:68. 2013..To reduce this gap, this work describes an algorithmic web based tool to study hidden stops in frameshifted translation for all the lineages through respective genetic code systems...