- Dissecting neural pathways for forgetting in Drosophila olfactory aversive memory
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:E6663-72. 2015
..Our results thus not only establish the presence of multiple neural pathways for forgetting in Drosophila but also suggest the existence of diverse circuit mechanisms of forgetting in different contexts. ..
- Stress resistance conferred by neuronal expression of dominant-negative Rac in adult Drosophila melanogaster
School of Life Sciences, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
J Neurogenet 25:35-9. 2011
..The observation therefore implies the involvement of small G protein Rac in neuronal regulation of global stress responses...
- Distinct molecular underpinnings of Drosophila olfactory trace conditioning
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:20201-6. 2011
..The distinct molecular signature of trace conditioning revealed here shall contribute to the understanding of how the brain overcomes a temporal gap in potentially related events...
- Suppressor of Hairless is required for long-term memory formation in Drosophila
Department of Biological Sciences and Biotechnology, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
J Neurogenet 23:405-11. 2009
..Our data clearly demonstrate that transcriptional activity of Su(H) in Notch signaling in the mushroom bodies is critical for the formation of long-term memory...
- Schizophrenia susceptibility gene dysbindin regulates glutamatergic and dopaminergic functions via distinctive mechanisms in Drosophila
School of Life Sciences, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, People s Republic of China
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:18831-6. 2011
..Thus, Ddysb regulates glutamatergic transmission through its neuronal function and regulates dopamine metabolism by regulating Ebony expression in glial cells...
- Forgetting is regulated through Rac activity in Drosophila
Department of Biological Sciences and Biotechnology, Tsinghua University, Beijing, P R China
Cell 140:579-89. 2010
..We suggest that Rac's role in actin cytoskeleton remodeling may contribute to memory erasure...
- Forgetting and small G protein Rac
School of Life Sciences, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China
Protein Cell 1:503-6. 2010
..This current perspective article will first review these studies and then discuss their implications for the internal processes underlying forgetting...
- The AKAP Yu is required for olfactory long-term memory formation in Drosophila
Department of Biological Sciences and Biotechnology, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:13792-7. 2007
..These observations lead us to conclude that proper localization of PKA by Yu AKAP in MB neurons is required for the formation of LTM...