Affiliation: Shire BioChem Inc
- Impact of atypical antipsychotic use among adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderVanja Sikirica
Shire Development LLC, 725 Chesterbrook Blvd, Wayne, PA 19087 e mail
Am J Manag Care 20:711-21. 2014....
- Economic impact of childhood/adolescent ADHD in a European setting: the Netherlands as a reference caseHoa H Le
Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics, University of Groningen, Antonius Deusinglaan 1, 9713, Groningen, The Netherlands
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 23:587-98. 2014..The limited number of European-based studies examining the economic burden of ADHD highlights the need for more research in this area...
- Comparative efficacy of guanfacine extended release versus atomoxetine for the treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in children and adolescents: applying matching-adjusted indirect comparison methodologyVanja Sikirica
Global Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Shire Development LLC, 725 Chesterbrook Boulevard, Wayne, PA, 19087, USA
CNS Drugs 27:943-53. 2013....
- Concomitant pharmacotherapy of psychotropic medications in EU children and adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderVanja Sikirica
Global Health Economics Outcomes Research and Epidemiology, SHIRE, 725 Chesterbrook Boulevard, Wayne, PA, 19087, USA
Drugs R D 13:271-80. 2013....
- Comparative treatment patterns, resource utilization, and costs in stimulant-treated children with ADHD who require subsequent pharmacotherapy with atypical antipsychotics versus non-antipsychoticsVanja Sikirica
Global Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Shire Development LLC, 725 Chesterbrook Blvd, Wayne, PA 19087, USA
J Manag Care Pharm 18:676-89. 2012..The treatment patterns, resource utilization, and costs associated with AAPs relative to non-antipsychotic medications have not been evaluated for children with ADHD. ..
- Cost effectiveness of guanfacine extended release as an adjunctive therapy to a stimulant compared with stimulant monotherapy for the treatment of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder in children and adolescentsVanja Sikirica
Global Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Shire Development LLC, 725 Chesterbrook Boulevard, Wayne, PA 19087, USA
Pharmacoeconomics 30:e1-15. 2012..However, approximately 30% of children with ADHD do not have an optimal response to a single stimulant and may require adjunctive therapy...
- The inpatient burden of abdominal and gynecological adhesiolysis in the USVanja Sikirica
Shire Pharmaceuticals, Wayne, PA 19087, USA
BMC Surg 11:13. 2011..This study examines the inpatient burden of adhesiolysis in the United States (i.e., number and rate of events, cost, length of stay [LOS])...
- Cost effectiveness of guanfacine extended-release versus atomoxetine for the treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: application of a matching-adjusted indirect comparisonM Haim Erder
Shire Development LLC, Wayne, PA 19087, USA
Appl Health Econ Health Policy 10:381-95. 2012..ATX has been on the market since 2002 while GXR was recently approved in 2009. To date, there is no comparative effectiveness or cost-effectiveness study comparing the two drugs...
- Unmet needs associated with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in eight European countries as reported by caregivers and adolescents: results from qualitative researchVanja Sikirica
Global Health Economics, Outcomes Research and Epidemiology, SHIRE, Wayne, PA, USA
Patient 8:269-81. 2015..Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a neurobehavioral disorder characterized by inattention, impulsivity, and hyperactivity, the levels of which are inappropriately high for an individual's developmental age...
- Psychometric validation of the Weiss Functional Impairment Rating Scale-Parent Report Form in children and adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderKavita Gajria
SHIRE, 725 Chesterbrook Boulevard, Wayne, PA, 19087, USA
Health Qual Life Outcomes 13:184. 2015....