- Prevalence of gastroparesis in type 1 diabetes mellitus and its relationship to dyspeptic symptoms
University of Medicine and Pharmacy Gr T Popa, Iasi, Romania
J Gastrointestin Liver Dis 19:279-84. 2010
..The aim of our study was to evaluate the prevalence of gastroparesis in patients with type 1 diabetes using 13C-octanoic acid breath test (13C-OBT) and the relationship between dyspeptic symptoms and gastric emptying...
- Increased liver stiffness in extrahepatic cholestasis caused by choledocholithiasis
Institute of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Iasi, Romania
Hepat Mon 11:372-5. 2011
..Extrahepatic cholestasis that is caused by benign and malignant diseases has been reported to increase liver stiffness (LS), as measured by transient elastography (TE)...
- Guide-wire versus conventional contrast cannulation of the common bile duct for the prevention of post-ERCP pancreatitis in patients with choledocholithiasis
University of Medicine and Pharmacy Gr T Popa, Institute of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Iasi, Romania
J Gastrointestin Liver Dis 20:149-52. 2011
..Inadvertent injection of a contrast agent into the pancreatic duct is an important contributor factor to post-ERCP pancreatitis...
- Capsule Endoscopy in Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Current Applications
Ana Maria Singeap
1 Gr T Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Iasi, Romania 2 St Spiridon Emergency Hospital, Institute of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 700111 Iasi, Romania
Arch Iran Med 18:379-83. 2015
..Besides its advantages, CE also has several limitations such as the inability to obtain biopsies and lack of therapeutic capabilities, hopefully to be overcome in the near future by advances in modern technologies. ..
- Clostridium difficile infection and inflammatory bowel disease
Grigore T Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Iasi, Romania St Spiridon Emergency Hospital, Institute of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Iasi, Romania
Turk J Gastroenterol 25:603-10. 2014
..This review summarizes the available literature on epidemiology, risk factors, clinical aspects, diagnostic methods, treatment, outcome, and prevention of CDI in IBD patients. ..
- Small bowel tumors in patients undergoing capsule endoscopy: a single center experience
Institute of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Gr T Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bd Independentei no 1, Iasi, Romania
J Gastrointestin Liver Dis 19:21-5. 2010
..The present study is aimed at evaluating the prevalence, clinical presentation, laboratory parameters, endoscopic appearance, and diagnostic work-up of SBTs in patients undergoing CE in a single referral center...