Petar M Seferovic
Affiliation: Clinical Center of Serbia
Country: Serbia and Montenegro
- Management of pericardial effusion the role of echocardiography in establishing the indications and the selection of the approach for drainageArsen D Ristic
University Institute for Cardiovascular Diseases, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro
Herz 30:144-50. 2005
- Flexible percutaneous pericardioscopy: inherent drawbacks and recent advancesP M Seferovic
University Institute for Cardiovascular Diseases, Medical Center of Serbia, Belgrade, Yugoslavia
Herz 25:741-7. 2000....
- Diagnostic value of pericardial biopsy: improvement with extensive sampling enabled by pericardioscopyPetar M Seferovic
Department of Cardiology 2, University Institute for Cardiovascular Diseases of the Medical Center of Serbia Belgrade, Yugoslavia
Circulation 107:978-83. 2003....
- Management strategies in pericardial emergenciesPetar M Seferovic
Department of Cardiology, Institute for Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia
Herz 31:891-900. 2006..Acute pericarditis can also represent a medical emergency due to chest pain of upsetting intensity. Decompensations in chronic advanced constriction and in the clinical course of purulent pericarditis necessitate critical care as well...
- Cardiac arrhythmias and conduction disturbances in autoimmune rheumatic diseasesP M Seferovic
Department of Cardiology, Institute for Cardiovascular Diseases of the Clinical Center of Serbia, Koste Todorovica 8, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Rheumatology (Oxford) 45:iv39-42. 2006..Conduction disturbances in SSc are due to fibrosis of sinoatrial node, presenting as abnormal ECG, bundle and fascicular blocks and occur in 25-75% of patients...
- Pericardial syndromes: an update after the ESC guidelines 2004Petar M Seferovic
Department of Cardiology, Clinical Center of Serbia and Belgrade University School of Medicine, Koste Todorovica 8, 11000, Belgrade, Serbia
Heart Fail Rev 18:255-66. 2013..Predictors of poor survival are prior radiation, renal dysfunction, high pulmonary artery pressures, poor left ventricular function, hyponatremia, age, and simultaneous HIV and tuberculous infection...
- Magnetic resonance imaging in pericardial diseases. Indications and diagnostic valueRuzica Maksimovic
University Institute for Radiology, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia
Herz 31:708-14. 2006
- Pericardial disease in pregnancyArsen D Ristic
University Institute for Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro
Herz 28:209-15. 2003..There is no evidence that pregnancy affects susceptibility to pericardial disease. However, when such a condition occurs, its proper diagnosis and management may be crucial for the outcome of the pregnancy...
- Evaluation of Oxidative Stress Markers and Catecholamine Changes in Patients with Dilated Cardiomyopathy Before and After Cardiopulmonary Exercise TestingDejan Simeunovic
Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia
Hellenic J Cardiol 56:394-401. 2015....
- Mineralocorticoid receptor antagonists, a class beyond spironolactone--Focus on the special pharmacologic properties of eplerenonePetar M Seferovic
Department of Cardiology, University Medical Center and Belgrade School of Medicine, Belgrade, Serbia Electronic address
Int J Cardiol 200:3-7. 2015..Noteworthy, the activity of eplerenone in special conditions and different patient populations is summarized. ..
- Organization of heart failure management in European Society of Cardiology member countries: survey of the Heart Failure Association of the European Society of Cardiology in collaboration with the Heart Failure National Societies/Working GroupsPetar M Seferovic
Department of Cardiology, Clinical Center of Serbia and Belgrade University School of Medicine, Serbia
Eur J Heart Fail 15:947-59. 2013....
- Ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm. Predictors of survival in 229 consecutive surgical patientsMiroslav Markovic
Department of Vascular Surgery, Institute for Cardiovascular Diseases, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro
Herz 29:123-9. 2004..A ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm is one of the most urgent surgical conditions with high mortality. The aim of the present study was to define relevant prognostic predictors for the outcome of surgical treatment...