Affiliation: Clinical Center of Serbia
Country: Serbia and Montenegro
- Idiopathic CD4+ lymphocytopenia and juvenile laryngeal papillomatosisSrdjan Pasic
Pediatric Clinic and Pediatric Surgery Clinic, Mother and Child Health Institute, Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro
Pediatr Pulmonol 39:281-3. 2005..In pediatric patients with JLP who develop other unusually severe viral or opportunistic infections, immunological investigations should be considered...
- Periodic fever syndromes in Eastern and Central European countries: results of a pediatric multinational surveyNatasa Toplak
Department of Allergology, Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, University Children s Hospital, University Medical Centre Ljubljana, Slovenia
Pediatr Rheumatol Online J 8:29. 2010..abstract:..
- Fever of unknown origin in 185 paediatric patients: a single-centre experienceSrdjan Pasic
Department of Paediatric Immunology and Infectious Diseases, Mother and Child Health Institute Dr Vukan Cupic, Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro
Acta Paediatr 95:463-6. 2006..We conducted a prospective study to evaluate the causes and outcome in children with fever of unknown origin (FUO)...
- Burkitt lymphoma-induced ileocolic intussusception in Wiskott-Aldrich syndromeSrdjan Pasic
Department of Pediatric Immunology, Mother and Child Health Institute Dr Vukan Cupic, Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 28:48-9. 2006..However, rare patients with residual expression of mutated WASP, like this patient, still may develop lymphomas...
- T-cell lymphoblastic leukemia/lymphoma in Nijmegen breakage syndromeSrdjan Pasic
Department of Pediatric Immunology, Mother and Child Health Institute, Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro
Haematologica 89:ECR27. 2004..Monitoring of serum IgM concentration may be a useful indicator for early detection of lymphomas in NBS...
- Epstein-Barr virus-associated haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis in Wiskott-Aldrich syndromeS Pasic
Department of Paediatric Immunology, Mother and Child Health Institute, Belgrade, Yugoslavia
Acta Paediatr 92:859-61. 2003..Also, HLH was reported recently in severe combined immunodeficiency and DiGeorge syndrome...
- Long-term follow-up and prognosis of chronic granulomatous disease in Yugoslavia: is there a role for early bone marrow transplantation?Srdjan Pasic
Department of Pediatric Immunology, Mother and Child Health Institute, Belgrade, Yugoslavia
J Clin Immunol 23:55-61. 2003..Possibility of elective BMT from unrelated donors remains to be carefully evaluated...
- Pneumocystis carinii pneumonitis in haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosisS Pasic
Department of Paediatric Immunology and Nephrology, Mother and Child Health Institute, Belgrade, Yugoslavia
Acta Paediatr 90:1480-2. 2001..However, de-arranged immune response in HLH renders the patients susceptible to opportunistic infections, even before the introduction of immunosuppressants...
- Recombinase-activating gene 1 immunodeficiency: different immunological phenotypes in three siblingsSrdjan Pasic
Departments of Paediatric Immunology, Pathology and Transfusion Medicine, Mother and Child Health Institute Dr Vukan Cupic, Belgrade, R Dakica 8 Str, Serbia
Acta Paediatr 98:1062-4. 2009..Similar to originally reported patients with this newly recognized immune phenotype, our patient developed disseminated cytomegalovirus (CMV) infection and autoimmune cytopenia...
- Propionibacterium propionicus infection in chronic granulomatous diseaseSrdjan Pasic
Clin Infect Dis 38:459. 2004
- Dominant-negative mutations in the DNA-binding domain of STAT3 cause hyper-IgE syndromeYoshiyuki Minegishi
Department of Immune Regulation, Tokyo Medical and Dental University Graduate School, Tokyo 113 8519, Japan
Nature 448:1058-62. 2007..These results highlight the multiple roles played by STAT3 in humans, and underline the critical involvement of multiple cytokine pathways in the pathogenesis of HIES...
- Disseminated neonatal herpes caused by herpes simplex virus types 1 and 2Aleksandra Knezevic
Institute of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Belgrade, School of Medicine, Belgrade, Serbia
Emerg Infect Dis 13:302-4. 2007..It can result from infection with either HSV-1 or HSV-2. We report a case of disseminated neonatal herpes that was caused by HSV-1 and HSV-2...
- Intravenous immunoglobulin in toxic epidermal necrolysisSrdjan Pasic
Int J Dermatol 45:1117-8. 2006
- The Pediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization/American College of Rheumatology provisional criteria for the evaluation of response to therapy in juvenile systemic lupus erythematosus: prospective validation of the definition of improvementNicolino Ruperto
Pediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization, IRCCS G Gaslini, Università di Genova Pediatria II Reumatologia, 5 Largo Gaslini, 16147 Genoa, Italy
Arthritis Rheum 55:355-63. 2006....
- Epstein-Barr virus associated hemophagocytic lymphohystiocytosis during maintenance treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukemiaMilos Kuzmanovic
Pediatr Blood Cancer 46:832. 2006
- Aplastic anemia in Nijmegen breakage syndromeSrdjan Pasic
J Pediatr 141:742. 2002
- Comment on Plebani et al.'s reportMario Abinun
Clin Immunol 107:202-3; author reply 204. 2003
- Progressive neurodegeneration in patients with primary immunodeficiency disease on IVIG treatmentUlrike H M Ziegner
Department of Pediatrics, UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California, USA
Clin Immunol 102:19-24. 2002..To help determine the etiology of this rare complication, an international surveillance system for primary immunodeficiency patients who develop progressive neurodegeneration of unknown cause is recommended...