Affiliation: Institut Pasteur
- Dramatic declines in seropositivity as determined with crude extracts of Plasmodium falciparum schizonts between 2000 and 2010 in Dielmo and Ndiop, SenegalFode Diop
Institut Pasteur de Dakar, avenue Pasteur, Dakar, Senegal
Malar J 13:83. 2014..This study aimed to compare malaria antibody responses of the inhabitants of these two villages, between 2000 and 2010, using schizont crude extracts of a local strain of P. falciparum (Pf Sch07/03)...
- Plasmodium falciparum susceptibility to anti-malarial drugs in Dakar, Senegal, in 2010: an ex vivo and drug resistance molecular markers studyBécaye Fall
Laboratoire d étude de la chimiosensibilité du paludisme, Federation des Laboratoires, Hôpital Principal de Dakar, Dakar, Senegal
Malar J 12:107. 2013....
- Longitudinal survey of malaria morbidity over 10 years in Saharevo (Madagascar): further lessons for strengthening malaria controlLÃ©on P Rabarijaona
Institut Pasteur de Madagascar, BP 1274 Antananarivo 101, Madagascar
Malar J 8:190. 2009..To integrate this variability in the national malaria control policy, extensive epidemiological studies are required to up-date previous records and adjust strategies...
- Use of HRP-2-based rapid diagnostic test for Plasmodium falciparum malaria: assessing accuracy and cost-effectiveness in the villages of Dielmo and Ndiop, SenegalAlioune Badara Ly
Unité d Epidémiologie des Maladies Infectieuses, Institut Pasteur de Dakar, BP 220 Dakar, Senegal
Malar J 9:153. 2010....
- A multiplex assay for the simultaneous detection of antibodies against 15 Plasmodium falciparum and Anopheles gambiae saliva antigensElena Ambrosino
IRBA and UMR6236, Marseille, France
Malar J 9:317. 2010..Thus, the aim of this study was to develop a sensitive tool to assess the exposure to malaria or to bites from the vector Anopheles gambiae, despite anti-malarial prophylactic treatment...
- Population diversity and antibody selective pressure to Plasmodium falciparum MSP1 block2 locus in an African malaria-endemic settingNitchakarn Noranate
Institut Pasteur, Unité d Immunologie Moléculaire des Parasites, CNRS URA 2581, 28 rue du Dr Roux, 75724 Paris Cedex 15, France
BMC Microbiol 9:219. 2009..To address this question, population allelic polymorphism and sequence variant-specific antibody responses were studied in a single Senegalese rural community where malaria transmission is intense and perennial...
- [Two cases of Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever (CCHF) in two tourists in Senegal in 2004]A Tall
Institut Pasteur de Dakar, BP 220 Dakar, Senegal
Bull Soc Pathol Exot 102:159-61. 2009..Healthcare workers and family members who had contact with tissue or blood from patients were followed up after the putative exposure either in France or in Senegal...
- Assessment of the relative success of sporozoite inoculations in individuals exposed to moderate seasonal transmissionAdama Tall
Unite d Epidemiologie, Institut Pasteur de Dakar, B P 220 Dakar, Senegal
Malar J 8:161. 2009..Few longitudinal data are available in populations in whom malaria transmission level had also been measured...
- Experimental IgG antibody production in vitro by peripheral blood and tonsil surface gamma+ B lymphocytes from Plasmodium falciparum-immune West AfricansO Garraud
Laboratoire d Immunologie, Institut Pasteur de Dakar, Senegal
Scand J Immunol 54:606-12. 2001..Furthermore, this study demonstrates the relevance and potential utility of tonsils as a source of B lymphocytes to characterize further specific antibody responses to P. falciparum antigens in immune populations...
- [Cohorts and bio-libraries for studying malaria in tropical areas]C Rogier
Institut Pasteur de Dakar, Dakar, Senegal
Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique 51:175-82. 2003..falciparum infections by molecular genotyping methods...