Affiliation: King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre
Country: Saudi Arabia
- Non-therapeutic infant male circumcision. Evidence, ethics, and international law perspectivesAbdullah Alkhenizan
Department of Family Medicine and Polyclinic, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia E mail
Saudi Med J 37:941-7. 2016..To review the evidence of the benefits and harms of infant male circumcision, and the legal and ethical perspectives of infant male circumcision...
- Towards evidence-based clinical practice guidelines in Saudi ArabiaLubna A Al-Ansary
Department of Family and Community Medicine, College of Medicine, King Saud University, PO Box 2925, Riyadh 11461, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Saudi Med J 25:1555-8. 2004..Therefore wherever possible, Saudi guidelines should be based on existing good quality guidelines. The methodology for local adaptation of CPGs to meet the local needs and resources are explained in this review...
- The role of vitamin E in the prevention of cancer: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trialsAbdullah Alkhenizan
Department of Family Medicine and Polyclinic, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Ann Saudi Med 27:409-14. 2007..We conducted a meta-analysis of RCTs to evaluate the role of vitamin E in the prevention of cancer in adults...
- Assessment of the accreditation standards of the Central Board for Accreditation of Healthcare Institutions in Saudi Arabia against the principles of the International Society for Quality in Health Care (ISQua)Abdullah Alkhenizan
Department of Family Medicine and Polyclinics, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Ann Saudi Med 30:386-9. 2010....
- Impact of accreditation on the quality of healthcare services: a systematic review of the literatureAbdullah Alkhenizan
King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Ann Saudi Med 31:407-16. 2011..The aim of this study was to evaluate the impact of accreditation programs on the quality of healthcare services..
- High dose flaxseed oil supplementation may affect fasting blood serum glucose management in human type 2 diabeticsDouglas E Barre
Department of Health Studies, Cape Breton University, Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
J Oleo Sci 57:269-73. 2008..05. Flaxseed oil had no impact on fasting blood serum glucose, insulin or HbA1c levels. It is concluded that high doses of flaxseed oil have no effect on glycemic control in type 2 diabetics...