Carlos A DiazGranados
Affiliation: Sanofi Pasteur
- Efficacy and immunogenicity of high-dose influenza vaccine in older adults by age, comorbidities, and frailtyCarlos A DiazGranados
Sanofi Pasteur, 1 Discovery Drive, Swiftwater, PA 18370, United States Electronic address
Vaccine 33:4565-71. 2015..To evaluate the consistency of IIV-HD benefits, supplemental analyses explored efficacy and immunogenicity by baseline characteristics of special interest...
- Prevention of serious events in adults 65 years of age or older: A comparison between high-dose and standard-dose inactivated influenza vaccinesCarlos A DiazGranados
Sanofi Pasteur, 1 Discovery Drive, Swiftwater, PA 18370, USA Electronic address
Vaccine 33:4988-93. 2015..Here we evaluate the effectiveness of IIV-HD compared to IIV-SD in preventing serious illnesses considered potential sequelae or complications of influenza infection...
- Safety and immunogenicity of high-dose trivalent inactivated influenza vaccine in adults 50-64 years of ageCarlos A DiazGranados
Sanofi Pasteur, Inc, Swiftwater, PA, USA Electronic address
Vaccine 33:7188-93. 2015..The current study examined whether a high-dose inactivated trivalent influenza vaccine (IIV3-HD) might improve immune responses over a standard-dose inactivated influenza vaccine (IIV3-SD) in this age group...
- High-dose trivalent influenza vaccine compared to standard dose vaccine in elderly adults: safety, immunogenicity and relative efficacy during the 2009-2010 seasonCarlos A DiazGranados
Sanofi Pasteur, 1 Discovery Drive, Swiftwater, PA 18370, USA
Vaccine 31:861-6. 2013..High-dose trivalent influenza vaccine was developed to improve antibody responses to influenza vaccine in the elderly and hence potentially impact favorably on influenza-associated morbidity and mortality in this population...
- Seasonal influenza vaccine efficacy and its determinants in children and non-elderly adults: a systematic review with meta-analyses of controlled trialsCarlos A DiazGranados
Sanofi Pasteur, Swiftwater, PA 18370, USA
Vaccine 31:49-57. 2012..The true level of influenza vaccine efficacy is controversial and many factors may influence its estimation...
- Correlates of Protection against Influenza in the Elderly: Results from an Influenza Vaccine Efficacy TrialAndrew J Dunning
Sanofi Pasteur, Swiftwater, Pennsylvania, USA
Clin Vaccine Immunol 23:228-35. 2016..This study has been registered at ClinicalTrials.gov under registration no. NCT01427309.). ..