Affiliation: Sanofi Pasteur
- Broad neutralization of wild-type dengue virus isolates following immunization in monkeys with a tetravalent dengue vaccine based on chimeric yellow fever 17D/dengue virusesVeronique Barban
Research Department, Sanofi Pasteur Campus Merieux, 1541 Avenue Marcel Merieux, 69680 Marcy l Etoile, France
Virology 429:91-8. 2012..These data indicate that antibodies elicited after immunization with this dengue vaccine candidate should widely protect against infection with contemporary DENV lineages circulating in endemic countries...
- High stability of yellow fever 17D-204 vaccine: a 12-year restrospective analysis of large-scale productionV Barban
Research Department, Sanofi Pasteur, Marcy l Etoile, France
Vaccine 25:2941-50. 2007..Taken together, these data demonstrate the genetic stability of the strain at mass production level over a period of 12 years and reinforce the generally admitted idea of the safety of YF17D-based vaccines...
- Standardized quantitative RT-PCR assays for quantitation of yellow fever and chimeric yellow fever-dengue vaccinesN Mantel
Microbiology Research Department, Sanofi Pasteur, 1541 Avenue Marcel Merieux, 69280 Marcy l Etoile, France
J Virol Methods 151:40-6. 2008..Reproducibility of RNA extraction was ensured by automation of the process (yield>or=50%), and infectious virus was isolated in >or=80% of PCR-positive sera from immune monkeys...
- Genetic stability of a dengue vaccine based on chimeric yellow fever/dengue virusesN Mantel
Preclinical Research Department, Sanofi Pasteur, France
Vaccine 29:6629-35. 2011..Combined with the data reported here about the genetic stability of the vaccine strains, the probability of in vivo emergence of mutant viruses appears very low...
- Identification of a human epitope in hepatitis C virus (HCV) core protein using a molecularly cloned antibody repertoire from a non-symptomatic, anti-HCV-positive patientV Barban
Research Department, Pasteur Merieux Connaught, 69290 Marcy l Etoile, France
J Gen Virol 81:461-9. 2000..However, we confirmed the specificity of these peptides by competition experiments with sFabC14...