Tatjana N Zhilina
- Fuchsiella alkaliacetigena gen. nov., sp. nov., an alkaliphilic, lithoautotrophic homoacetogen from a soda lakeTatyana N Zhilina
Institute of Microbiology, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
Int J Syst Evol Microbiol 62:1666-73. 2012..The name Fuchsiella alkaliacetigena gen. nov., sp. nov. is proposed. The type strain of the type species is Z-7100(T) (=DSM 24880(T)=VKM B-2667(T))...
- Spirochaeta alkalica sp. nov., Spirochaeta africana sp. nov., and Spirochaeta asiatica sp. nov., alkaliphilic anaerobes from the Continental Soda Lakes in Central Asia and the East African RiftT N Zhilina
Institute of Microbiology RAS, Moscow, Russia
Int J Syst Bacteriol 46:305-12. 1996..All three species group within the radiation of the majority of the species of the genus Spirochaeta. Studies of the genes encoding 16S rRNA indicate a possible fanning out of the phylogenetic tree of spirochetes...
- Alkaliflexus imshenetskii gen. nov. sp. nov., a new alkaliphilic gliding carbohydrate-fermenting bacterium with propionate formation from a soda lakeTatyana N Zhilina
Institute of Microbiology of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Prospect 60 Let Oktyabrya 7 2, 117312 Moscow, Russia
Arch Microbiol 182:244-53. 2004..This is the first cultivated alkaliphilic anaerobic member of the Cytophaga/ Flavobacterium/ Bacteroides phylum...
- Desulfonatronum cooperativum sp. nov., a novel hydrogenotrophic, alkaliphilic, sulfate-reducing bacterium, from a syntrophic culture growing on acetateTatjana N Zhilina
S N Winogradsky Institute of Microbiology, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow
Int J Syst Evol Microbiol 55:1001-6. 2005..nov...
- Metabolic versatility of haloalkaliphilic bacteria from soda lakes belonging to the Alkalispirillum-Alkalilimnicola groupDimitry Y Sorokin
Winogradsky Institute of Microbiology, Russian Academy of Sciences, Prospect 60 let Octyabrya 7 2, 117811 Moscow, Russia
Extremophiles 10:213-20. 2006..MLHE-1 for autotrophic growth with arsenite as electron donor and nitrate as electron acceptor, demonstrate much higher metabolic diversity of this specific group of haloalkaliphilic Gammaproteobacteria than was originally anticipated...
- Anaerobic, alkaliphilic, saccharolytic bacterium Alkalibacter saccharofermentans gen. nov., sp. nov. from a soda lake in the Transbaikal region of RussiaElena S Garnova
Laboratory of Relict Microbial Communities, Institute of Microbiology, Russian Academy of Science RAS, Prospect 60 Let Oktyabrya 7 2, 117312, Moscow, Russia
Extremophiles 8:309-16. 2004..Based on its growth characteristics and genotype traits, we propose the new genus and species named Alkalibacter saccharofermentans with the type strain Z-79820 (=DSM14828), Uniqem-218 (Institute Microbiology, RAS; http://inmi.da.ru)...
- Anoxynatronum sibiricum gen.nov., sp.nov. alkaliphilic saccharolytic anaerobe from cellulolytic community of Nizhnee Beloe (Transbaikal region)Elena S Garnova
Laboratory of Relict Microbial Communities, Institute of Microbiology RAS, Prospect 60 Let Oktyabrya 7 2, 117312 Moscow, Russia
Extremophiles 7:213-20. 2003..However, according to its phenotypic and genotypic characters it did not belong to any known genus from this group. We suggest a new genus and species with the name Anoxynatronum sibiricum and strain Z-7981 as its type (=DSM15060)...