Genomes and Genes
M V Shepelev
- The RHOV gene is overexpressed in human non-small cell lung cancerMikhail V Shepelev
Laboratory of Molecular Oncogenetics, Institute of Gene Biology, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russian Federation Electronic address
Cancer Genet 206:393-7. 2013..We propose that the RHOV gene could be validated as a diagnostic or prognostic marker for NSCLC, and that observed overexpression of RHOV might contribute to tumorigenesis. ..
- LY294002 enhances expression of proteins encoded by recombinant replication-defective adenoviruses via mTOR- and non-mTOR-dependent mechanismsMikhail V Shepelev
Institute of Gene Biology, Russian Academy of Sciences, 34 5 Vavilov Street, Moscow, 119334, Russia
Mol Pharm 10:931-9. 2013....
- Pak6 protein kinase is a novel effector of an atypical Rho family GTPase Chp/RhoVM V Shepelev
Institute of Gene Biology, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
Biochemistry (Mosc) 77:26-32. 2012..Taking the data together, we report here the identification of p21-activated kinase Pak6 as a novel effector of the atypical Rho GTPase Chp. Our data suggest further directions in elucidating biological functions of these proteins...
- [Selection of microRNA for providing tumor specificity of transgene expression in cancer gene therapy]M V Shepelev
Institute of Gene Biology, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, 119334, Russia
Mol Biol (Mosk) 50:327-35. 2016..It is suggested that this should be done directly in the cancer gene therapy scheme with monitoring of the therapeutic transgene activity. ..
- mTOR-dependent transcriptional repression of Pdcd4 tumor suppressor in lung cancer cellsP N Vikhreva
Institute of Gene Biology, Russian Academy of Sciences, 34 5 Vavilov Str, Moscow 119334, Russia
Biochim Biophys Acta 1839:43-9. 2014..In conclusion, we described a novel molecular mechanism of Pdcd4 suppression in cancer cells consisting from mTOR signaling-dependent transcriptional repression of Pdcd4. ..