Taisiya A Telegina
Affiliation: Russian Academy of Sciences
- A new role of glucose-6-phosphate isomerase: protection of cell structures from malonic dialdehydeZ S Agadzhanyan
Russian Cardiology Research and Production Association, Ministry of Public Health of the Russian Federation, 3 ya Cherepkovskaya ul 15A, Moscow, 121552 Russia
Dokl Biochem Biophys 403:281-3. 2005
- Modeling of abiogenic synthesis of ATPM S Kritsky
Bach Institute of Biochemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences, Leninskii pr 33, Moscow 119071, Russia
Dokl Biochem Biophys 417:313-5. 2007
- Abiotic photophosphorylation model based on abiogenic flavin and pteridine pigmentsTaisiya A Telegina
A N Bach Institute of Biochemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences, 33 2, Leninsky prospekt, Moscow, 119071, Russia
J Mol Evol 76:332-42. 2013..The positions and the relative height of maxima in the action spectra correlate with those in the excitation spectra of the pigments, which point to the involvement of abiogenic flavins and pteridines in photophosphorylation...
- Photooxidation of tetrahydrobiopterin under UV irradiation: possible pathways and mechanismsAndrey A Buglak
A N Bach Institute of Biochemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
Photochem Photobiol 90:1017-26. 2014..Energy transfer (Type-II mechanism) and singlet oxygen generation play only a secondary role. The mechanisms of H4 Bip photooxidation and their biological meaning are discussed...
- Abiogenic photophosphorylation of ADP to ATP sensitized by flavoproteinoid microspheresMichael P Kolesnikov
A N Bach Institute of Biochemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences, Leninsky prospekt 33, Bldg 2, Moscow, 119071, Russia
Orig Life Evol Biosph 38:243-55. 2008..On the basis of the results obtained, a chemical mechanism of phosphorylation is proposed in which the free radical form of reduced flavin sensitizer (F1H*) and ADP are involved...
- Why flavins are not competitors of chlorophyll in the evolution of biological converters of solar energyMikhail S Kritsky
A N Bach Institute of Biochemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences, House 33, Building 2, Leninsky prospekt, Moscow 119071, Russia
Int J Mol Sci 14:575-93. 2012..The sum of the available data suggests that evolution could have led to the formation of a flavin-based biological converter to convert light energy into energy in the form of ATP...