Genomes and Genes
Sergey V Guselnikov
Affiliation: Institute of Cytology and Genetics
- The amphibians Xenopus laevis and Silurana tropicalis possess a family of activating KIR-related Immunoglobulin-like receptorsSergey V Guselnikov
Laboratory of Immunogenetics, Division of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Institute of Chemical Biology and Fundamental Medicine, Prospekt Lavrentyeva 8, Novosibirsk 630090, Russian Federation
Dev Comp Immunol 34:308-15. 2010..Our findings suggest that if KRIRs of various vertebrates have any common function at all, such a function is activating rather than inhibitory...
- The Xenopus FcR family demonstrates continually high diversification of paired receptors in vertebrate evolutionSergey V Guselnikov
Institute of Cytology and Genetics, Novosibirsk, Russia
BMC Evol Biol 8:148. 2008..To better understand the evolutionary history of paired receptors, we extended the study of FcR-like genes in amphibian representatives Xenopus tropicalis and Xenopus laevis...
- Expansion and diversification of the signaling capabilities of the CD2/SLAM family in Xenopodinae amphibiansSergey V Guselnikov
Laboratory of Immunogenetics, Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Institute of Chemical Biology and Fundamental Medicine, Prospekt Lavrentyeva 8, Novosibirsk, 630090, Russia
Immunogenetics 63:679-89. 2011..Phylogenetic analysis predicted that the CD58, CD150/SLAM, and SLAMF8 genes were maintained as single-copy genes in both mammals and amphibians, while others expanded/contracted in a lineage-specific manner...
- Diversity of the FcR- and KIR-related genes in an amphibian XenopusSergey V Guselnikov
Laboratory of Immunogenetics, Institute of Cytology and Genetics, Novosibirsk 630090, Russia
Front Biosci (Landmark Ed) 14:130-40. 2009..This structural diversity makes elusive the functional relationships between the highly specialized mammalian FcR and KIR genes and their homologs in nonmammalian species...
- Differential expression of FCRLA in naïve and activated mouse B cellsEvdokiya S Reshetnikova
Institute of Chemical Biology and Fundamental Medicine SB RAS, Novosibirsk, Russia
Cell Immunol 272:182-92. 2012..High expression of FCRLA in subset(s) of terminally differentiated B-cells suggests that, being an ER protein, FCRLA may participate in the regulation of immunoglobulin assembly and secretion...