- Reflective functioning in panic disorder patients: a pilot studyMarie Rudden
Weil Cornell Medical College, USA
J Am Psychoanal Assoc 54:1339-43. 2006
- Transference, relationship and the analyst as object: Findings from the North American Comparative Clinical Methods Working PartyMarie G Rudden
P O Box 5 West Stockbridge, MA 01266, USA
Int J Psychoanal 96:681-703. 2015..We also found that analysts' individual work, while heavily influenced by their schools of thought, also involved unique interpretations of their particular paradigms. ..
- Leadership and regressive group processes: a pilot studyMarie G Rudden
Int J Psychoanal 89:993-1010. 2008..007) and ability to sustain the goals (p = 0.04), when the score of the person who met criteria for group leadership was used...
- The 'secret cocoon': fantasies about the private self in the absence of consensual realityMarie G Rudden
Int J Psychoanal 92:359-76. 2011..For the patient described, the analysis of her shifting 'cocoon' states and of the fantasies connected with them eventually enabled her to access her creative 'private self' more freely and with less conflict...
- A randomized controlled clinical trial of psychoanalytic psychotherapy for panic disorderBarbara Milrod
Weill Medical College of Cornell University, 525 East 68th St, New York, NY 10021, USA
Am J Psychiatry 164:265-72. 2007..To the authors' knowledge, this is the first efficacy randomized controlled clinical trial of panic-focused psychodynamic psychotherapy, a manualized psychoanalytical psychotherapy for patients with DSM-IV panic disorder...
- Panic disorder and depression: a psychodynamic exploration of comorbidityMarie Rudden
55 Hawthorne St Lenox, MA 01240, USA
Int J Psychoanal 84:997-1015. 2003..The authors highlight psychodynamic factors that they hypothesize may contribute to the significant overlap between panic disorder and depression, and describe three videotaped cases to illustrate these points...