- Extension of adrenocortical carcinoma into the right atrium--echocardiographic diagnosis: a case report
The Heart Institute, E Wolfson Medical Center, Holon, Tel Aviv, Israel
Cardiovasc Ultrasound 1:5. 2003
..Adrenocortical carcinoma is a rare, highly malignant tumor. Cardiac involvement of the tumor is very rare. Echocardiography facilitates the evaluation of the cardiac involvement of the tumor...
- Imaging of myocardial dyssynchrony in congestive heart failure
Boaz D Rosen
Division of Cardiology, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA
Heart Fail Rev 11:289-303. 2006
..Dyssnchrony imaging is a rapidly evolving field. New imaging techniques such as speckle tracking are promising and close update is needed to keep track of the developments and the changes in this exciting field...
- The benefit of upgrading chronically right ventricle-paced heart failure patients to resynchronization therapy demonstrated by strain rate imaging
Zayd A Eldadah
Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Heart Rhythm 3:435-42. 2006
..RV pacing induces conduction delay (CD), mechanical dyssynchrony, and increased morbidity in patients with HF. CRT improves HF symptoms and survival, but sparse data exist on its direct effect on chronically RV-paced HF patients...
- Cardiovascular features of heart failure with preserved ejection fraction versus nonfailing hypertensive left ventricular hypertrophy in the urban Baltimore community: the role of atrial remodeling/dysfunction
Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 49:198-207. 2007
- Resting heart rate as predictor for left ventricular dysfunction and heart failure: MESA (Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis)
Cardiology Division, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland Department of Cardiology, Rikshospitalet, Oslo University Hospital and University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
J Am Coll Cardiol 63:1182-9. 2014
..The objective of this study was to investigate the relationship between baseline resting heart rate and incidence of heart failure (HF) and global and regional left ventricular (LV) dysfunction...
- Hypovolemia-induced reversible severe mitral regurgitation due to left ventricular outflow tract obstruction
The Heart Institute, E Wolfson Medical Center, Holon, 58 100, Israel
Echocardiography 19:679-82. 2002
..Echocardiography revealed a marked left ventricular outflow tract obstruction with severe mitral regurgitation that were reversible after aggressive fluid therapy...
- Resynchronization therapy upgrades: turning coach into first class
Boaz D Rosen
Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 15:1290-2. 2004
- New noninvasive method for assessment of left ventricular rotation: speckle tracking echocardiography
Department of Cardiology, Rikshospitalet University Hospital, N 0027 Oslo, Norway
Circulation 112:3149-56. 2005
..In the present study, we introduce and validate speckle tracking echocardiography (STE) as a method for assessment of LV rotation and torsion...