- Weekly administration of docetaxel and paclitaxel in metastatic or advanced breast cancerAlexandru Eniu
Cancer Institute, Ion Chiricuta Cluj Napoca, Romania
Oncologist 10:665-85. 2005..Weekly docetaxel and paclitaxel regimens represent valuable therapeutic options for women with metastatic breast cancer and have entered evaluation as part of adjuvant therapy for this disease...
- Breast cancer in limited-resource countries: treatment and allocation of resourcesAlexandru Eniu
Department of Breast Tumors, Oncology, Cancer Institute I Chiricuta, Cluj Napoca, Romania
Breast J 12:S38-53. 2006..Use of the scheme outlined here should help ministers of health, policymakers, administrators, and institutions in limited-resource settings plan, establish, and gradually expand breast cancer treatment services for their populations...
- Integrating biological agents into systemic therapy of breast cancer: trastuzumab, lapatinib, bevacizumabAlexandru Eniu
Department of Breast Cancer, Cancer Institute Ion Chiricuta, Cluj Napoca, Romania
J BUON 12:S119-26. 2007..Future studies will provide much needed data on predicting response to biologic therapies, revealing the mechanisms of resistance to such therapies and maximizing the patient's benefit...
- XM02 is superior to placebo and equivalent to Neupogen in reducing the duration of severe neutropenia and the incidence of febrile neutropenia in cycle 1 in breast cancer patients receiving docetaxel/doxorubicin chemotherapyA Del Giglio
Faculdade de Medicina do ABC, Sao Paulo, Brazil
BMC Cancer 8:332. 2008..We investigated a new G-CSF, XM02, and compared it to Neupogen after myelotoxic chemotherapy in breast cancer (BC) patients...
- Guideline implementation for breast healthcare in low- and middle-income countries: treatment resource allocationAlexandru Eniu
Department of Breast Tumors, Cancer Institute Ion Chiricuta, Cluj Napoca, Romania
Cancer 113:2269-81. 2008..The use of process metrics can facilitate the development of multidisciplinary, integrated, fiscally responsible, continuously improving, and flexible approaches to the global enhancement of breast cancer treatment...
- Breast cancer in limited-resource countries: an overview of the Breast Health Global Initiative 2005 guidelinesBenjamin O Anderson
Department of Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, 98195, USA
Breast J 12:S3-15. 2006..Future research is needed to better determine how these guidelines can best be implemented in limited-resource settings...