- Serum and erythrocyte membrane phospholipids fatty acid composition in hyperlipidemia: effects of dietary intervention and combined diet and fibrate therapy
Institute for Medical Research, Laboratory for Nutrition and Metabolism, University of Belgrade, 11 129 Belgrade, Serbia
Gen Physiol Biophys 28:190-9. 2009
..in relation to cardiometabolic risk...
- EURRECA-Estimating iodine requirements for deriving dietary reference values
Institute for Medical Research, Centre of Research Excellence in Nutrition and Metabolism, University of Belgrade, 11000, Belgrade, Serbia
Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr 53:1051-63. 2013
- Methods of assessment of iodine status in humans: a systematic review
Institute for Medical Research, the Laboratory for Nutrition and Metabolism, The University of Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia
Am J Clin Nutr 89:2052S-2069S. 2009
..Biomarkers of iodine status are required to study iodine deficiency disorders in different parts of the world and to evaluate the effects of fortification strategies...
- Abnormal fatty acid distribution of the serum phospholipids of patients with non-Hodgkin lymphoma
Department of Hematology, Clinical Hospital Center Zemun, Belgrade, Serbia
Ann Hematol 89:775-82. 2010
..Our results showed an abnormal FA profile in serum phospholipids in NHL patients...
- Dietary assessment methods used for low-income populations in food consumption surveys: a literature review
Department for Nutrition and Metabolism, Institute for Medical Research, University of Belgrade, Tadeusa Koscuska 1, Belgrade 11000, Serbia
Br J Nutr 101:S95-101. 2009
..Based on one study only, four multiple-pass 24 h recalls are recommended as the most appropriate method for the evaluation of nutritional adequacy in low-income households...
- Effects of different quantities of fat on serum and liver lipids, phospholipid class distribution and fatty acid composition in alcohol-treated rats
Institute for Medical Research, Laboratory for Nutrition and Metabolism, PO Box 102, Dr Subotica 4a, 11 129, Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro
J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo) 49:367-74. 2003
..This study showed that the high fat intake in alcohol-treated rats increased levels of 20:4n-6, 22:4n-6 and 20:4/18:2 ratio, and decreased level of 18:1n-9 in liver and serum phospholipids...
- Effects of dietary milled seed mixture on fatty acid status and inflammatory markers in patients on hemodialysis
Centre of Research Excellence in Nutrition and Metabolism, Institute for Medical Research, University of Belgrade, P O Box 102, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
ScientificWorldJournal 2014:563576. 2014
- Association between being overweight and oral health in Serbian schoolchildren
Department of Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia
Int J Paediatr Dent 25:409-17. 2015
..Childhood obesity, dental caries, and periodontal disease are major public health problems due to their adverse impact on the growth and development of children...