Affiliation: Medical University
- [Treatment of arterial hypertension in pregnancy in relation to current guidelines of the Polish Society of Arterial Hypertension from 2011]Ludwina Szczepaniak-Chicheł
Katedra i Klinika Hipertensjologii, Angiologii i Chorób Wewnetrznych, Uniwersytetu Medycznego im Karola Marcinkowskiego w Poznaniu, Polska
Ginekol Pol 83:778-83. 2012....
- Augmentation of central arterial pressure in adult patients after coarctation repairLudwina Szczepaniak-Chicheł
First Department of Cardiology, Department of Hypertensiology, Angiology and Internal Medicine, University of Medical Sciences in Poznan, ul Długa 1 2, Poznan, Poland
Blood Press Monit 16:22-8. 2011..The aim of this study was to evaluate aortic pulse-wave parameters in adult patients after CoA repair and to determine the influence of residual stenosis and age at operation on their values...
- Vascular remodeling in adults after coarctation repair: impact of descending aorta stenosis and age at surgeryOlga Trojnarska
1st Department of Cardiology, Poznan University of Medical Sciences, Poland, ul Długa 1 2, 61 848, Poznan, Poland
Clin Res Cardiol 100:447-55. 2011..The aim of the study was to assess arterial stiffness and function in adults after coarctation repair in relation to descending aorta (AoD) residual coarctation and patient's age at operation...
- Arterial stiffness and arterial function in adult cyanotic patients with congenital heart diseaseOlga Trojnarska
Department of Cardiology, Poznan University of Medical Sciences, Poznan, Poland
J Cardiol . 2016....
- Difference between central and peripheral blood pressure in healthy and hypertension-complicated pregnancyLudwina Szczepaniak-Chicheł
Departments of aHypertensiology, Angiology and Internal Medicine bPerinatology and Gynaecology, Poznan University of Medical Sciences, Poznan, Poland
Blood Press Monit 21:103-10. 2016..The aim of this study was to assess the SBP-AoSP difference in healthy and hypertensive pregnancies in comparison with nonpregnant controls...