Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Medical University
- Defining normality in a European multinational cohort: Critical factors influencing the 99th percentile upper reference limit for high sensitivity cardiac troponin IMagdalena Krintus
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Nicolaus Copernicus University, Collegium Medicum in Bydgoszcz, Poland Electronic address
Int J Cardiol 187:256-63. 2015..To establish and critically evaluate the 99th percentile upper reference limit (URL) for high-sensitivity cardiac troponin I (hs-cTnI) in a large healthy European cohort using different selection criteria...
- Value of C-reactive protein as a risk factor for acute coronary syndrome: a comparison with apolipoprotein concentrations and lipid profileMagdalena Krintus
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Ludwik Rydygier Collegium Medicum, Nicolaus Copernicus University, 9 Sklodowskiej Curie Street, 85 094 Bydgoszcz, Poland
Mediators Inflamm 2012:419804. 2012..To investigate whether assessment of C-reactive protein (CRP) and apolipoproteins, besides the traditional lipid profile, enhances the assessment process for the risk of acute coronary syndrome (ACS)...
- Effect of second and third generation oral contraceptives on C-reactive protein, lipids and apolipoproteins in young, non-obese, non-smoking apparently healthy womenMagdalena Krintus
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Collegium Medicum, Nicolaus Copernicus University, ul M Sklodowskiej Curie 9, 85 094 Bydgoszcz, Poland
Clin Biochem 43:626-8. 2010..Third generation oral contraceptives (OC) may increase the risk of cardiovascular events in healthy young women...
- Diagnostic efficacy of myeloperoxidase for the detection of acute coronary syndromesMarcin Sawicki
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun, Ludwik Rydygier Collegium Medicum in Bydgoszcz, Poland
Eur J Clin Invest 41:667-71. 2011..We assessed the diagnostic efficacy of plasma MPO alone or in combination with cardiac troponin I (cTnI) for detecting ACS in patients presenting with chest pain initiating within 6h before the hospital admission...
- A-FABP and its association with atherogenic risk profile and insulin resistance in young overweight and obese womenAneta Mankowska-Cyl
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń Ludwik Rydygier Collegium Medicum in Bydgoszcz, Poland
Biomark Med 7:723-30. 2013..We evaluated the association of A-FABP with proatherogenic risk profile and insulin resistance (IR) in young, nondiabetic, overweight/obese women...
- Serum inhibin A and inhibin B levels in epithelial ovarian cancer patientsPawel Walentowicz
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, L Rydygier Collegium Medicum in Bydgoszcz, Nicolaus Copernicus University, Bydgoszcz, Poland
PLoS ONE 9:e90575. 2014..of our study was to examine serum inhibin A and inhibin B concentrations in ovarian cancer patients in relation to clinicopathological features and 5-year survival...