Affiliation: Instytut Kardiologii
- Comparison of stent length reported by the stent's manufacturer to that determined by quantitative coronary angiography at the time of implantation versus that determined by coronary computed tomographic angiography at a later timeMichal Ciszewski
Department of Interventional Cardiology and Angiology, Institute of Cardiology, Warsaw, Poland
Am J Cardiol 111:1111-6. 2013..0001) (p <0.0001 for the difference between correlation coefficients). In conclusion, the length measurements obtained with CCTA correlate better with an anatomic gold standard (actual stent lengths) than those obtained using QCA...
- Aspiration coronary thrombectomy for acute myocardial infarction increases myocardial salvage: single center randomized studyMichał Ciszewski
Institute of Cardiology, Warsaw, Poland
Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 78:523-31. 2011..The aim of the study was to assess if aspiration thrombectomy in high risk patients with STEMI and angiographic evidence of thrombus may improve myocardial salvage...
- Acute myocardial infarction complicated by cardiogenic shock. In-hospital and mid-term results of invasive treatment in the National Institute of Cardiology, Warsaw-AninMaciej Karcz
2nd Catheterisation Laboratory, National Institute of Cardiology, Warsaw, Poland
Kardiol Pol 58:366-74; discussion: 374. 2003..Mortality in acute myocardial infarction (MI) complicated by cardiogenic shock approaches 90%, regardless of the type of pharmacological treatment...
- Comparison of Plaque Burden and Vessel Remodeling in Obstructive Saphenous Vein Graft Lesions as Assessed by Intravascular Ultrasound and Dual-source Computed TomographyMichał Ciszewski
Institute of Cardiology, Warsaw, Poland Cardiovascular Research Foundation, New York, NY
J Thorac Imaging 31:49-55. 2016..The aim of our study was to compare plaque burden and vessel remodeling of obstructive saphenous vein graft (SVG) lesions as assessed by dual-source computed tomography (DSCT) and intravascular ultrasound (IVUS)...
- Impact of different re-stenting strategies on expansion of a drug-eluting stent implanted to treat bare-metal stent restenosisŁukasz Kalińczuk
Department of Haemodynamics, Institute of Cardiology, Warsaw, Poland
Am J Cardiol 104:531-7. 2009..001). In conclusion, high-pressure pre-dilation leads to superior post-intervention expansion of DESs implanted to treat BMS restenosis, regardless of the original expansion because of the greater BMS re-expansion...