Affiliation: Institute of Oncology
- Adjuvant vaccination with melanoma antigen-pulsed dendritic cells in stage III melanoma patientsSergiusz Markowicz
Department of Immunology, Maria Sklodowska Curie Memorial Institute and Oncology Centre, ul Roentgena 5, 02 781 Warszawa, Poland
Med Oncol 29:2966-77. 2012..Vaccinated patients had significantly longer OS after LND than the matched controls, but a significant improvement in the primary endpoint DFS was not achieved...
- A method for directly determining the number of dendritic cells and for evaluation of their function in small amounts of human peripheral bloodS Markowicz
The Maria Skłodowska Curie Memorial Cancer Center and Institute of Oncology, Warsaw, Poland
Arch Immunol Ther Exp (Warsz) 49:51-7. 2001....
- Recovery of dendritic cell counts and function in peripheral blood of cancer patients after chemotherapyS Markowicz
The Maria Sklodowska Curie Memorial Cancer Center and Institute of Oncology, Warszawa, Poland
Cytokines Cell Mol Ther 7:15-24. 2002..Our data show that numerical reconstitution of DC is not necessarily accompanied by functional recovery. The early recovery of DC should be considered while designing protocols for DC collection for immunotherapy...
- Nonviral transfection of human umbilical cord blood dendritic cells is feasible, but the yield of dendritic cells with transgene expression limits the application of this method in cancer immunotherapySergiusz Markowicz
The Maria Skłodowska Curie Memorial Cancer Center and Institute of Oncology, Warszawa, Poland
Acta Biochim Pol 53:203-12. 2006....
- Harnessing stem cells and dendritic cells for novel therapiesSergiusz Markowicz
Department of Immunology, The Maria Skłodowska Curie Memorial Cancer Center and Institute of Oncology, 5 Roentgena St, 02 781 Warszawa, Poland
Acta Pol Pharm 65:625-32. 2008....
- Human regulatory T cells suppress proliferation of B lymphoma cellsMonika Anna Grygorowicz
a Department of Immunology, Maria Sklodowska Curie Memorial Cancer Centre and Institute of Oncology, Warszawa, Poland
Leuk Lymphoma 57:1903-20. 2016....
- Anticancer properties of peptide fragments of hair proteinsSergiusz Markowicz
Maria Sklodowska Curie Memorial Institute and Oncology Centre, Warsaw, Poland
PLoS ONE 9:e98073. 2014..Identification of active regulatory compounds and recognition of the mechanism of their action might pave the way to elaboration of new anticancer drugs. ..
- The relevance of RT-PCR detection of disseminated tumour cells is hampered by the expression of markers regarded as tumour-specific in activated lymphocytesMagdalena Kowalewska
Department of Molecular Biology, The Maria Skłodowska Curie Memorial Cancer Centre and Institute of Oncology, Roentgena 5, 02 781 Warsaw, Poland
Eur J Cancer 42:2671-4. 2006....
- Opioid agonist--tachykinin antagonist as a new analgesic with adjuvant anticancer propertiesJoanna Matalinska
Department of Neuropeptides, Mossakowski Medical Research Centre, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw, Poland
Folia Neuropathol 51:132-9. 2013..Therefore, the compound should be considered as a new analgesic for treatment of cancer-related pains with adjuvant anticancer properties which may support cancer treatments...
- Lenalidomide potentiates CD4+CD25+Treg-related suppression of lymphoma B-cell proliferationMonika Anna Grygorowicz
Department of Immunology, Maria Sklodowska Curie Memorial Cancer Centre and Institute of Oncology, 5 WK Roentgen Str, 02 781, Warsaw, Poland
Clin Exp Med . 2016....
- Proteomics for development of vaccineMonika Adamczyk-Poplawska
Department of Virology, Institute of Microbiology, Biology Faculty, Warsaw University, Warsaw, Poland
J Proteomics 74:2596-616. 2011..Diverse aspects of disease mechanisms and disease preventions have been investigated by proteomics...