- Flavonoids as components of biologically active cosmeceuticalsJacek Arct
Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw, Poland
Clin Dermatol 26:347-57. 2008..The mechanisms based on less or more indirect activity can also be met. At least 11 points for activity can be distinguished among flavonoids' actions on blood vessels...
- In vivo and ex vivo evaluation of cosmetic properties of seedcakesAnna Ratz-Łyko
Department of Cosmetology, Academy of Cosmetics and Health Care, Warsaw, Poland
J Cosmet Laser Ther 17:109-15. 2015..The seedcakes due to their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities have potential application in anti-aging, moisturizing, mitigating, and protective cosmetics. ..
- Methods for evaluation of cosmetic antioxidant capacityAnna Ratz-Lyko
Academy of Cosmetics and Health Care, Department of Cosmetics Chemistry, Warsaw, Poland
Skin Res Technol 18:421-30. 2012..Due to lack of standardization and validation it is necessary to use a variety of methods as well as conditions for those purposes, which are presented to the context...
- Influence of polyphenols on the physiological processes in the skinAnna Ratz-Łyko
Faculty of Cosmetology, Department of Cosmetic Chemistry, Academy of Cosmetics and Health Care, Podwale 13, Warsaw, 00 252, Poland
Phytother Res 29:509-17. 2015..This study reviews literature on the effects of polyphenols relating to the physiological processes in the skin and role of the major plant polyphenols in cosmetology and dermatology...
- Liquid-crystalline membrane permeation ability for selected nitro hair dyesIwona Bialas
Academy of Cosmetics and Health Care, Warsaw, Poland
Skin Res Technol 18:476-85. 2012..A comparison of permeation ability of selected semi-permanent hair dyes and an attempt to estimate the influence of fundamental physicochemical parameters on dyes' epidermal penetration rate...