Affiliation: Philips Research
- Estimation of lipid and water concentrations in scattering media with diffuse optical spectroscopy from 900 to 1,600 nmRami Nachabe
Philips Research, Minimally Invasive Healthcare Department, 5656 AE Eindhoven, The Netherlands
J Biomed Opt 15:037015. 2010..To validate the method, spectra were acquired from tissue phantoms consisting of lipid and water emulsions and swine tissues ex vivo with a two-fiber probe...
- Diagnosis of breast cancer using diffuse optical spectroscopy from 500 to 1600 nm: comparison of classification methodsRami Nachabe
Minimally Invasive Healthcare, Philips Research, 5656AE Eindhoven, The Netherlands
J Biomed Opt 16:087010. 2011..We estimate both chromophore concentrations and demonstrate that lipid is a better discriminator for adipose tissue than β-carotene...
- Chromophore based analyses of steady-state diffuse reflectance spectroscopy: current status and perspectives for clinical adoptionTorre M Bydlon
Philips Research, Minimally Invasive Healthcare Department, HTC 34, The Netherlands
J Biophotonics 8:9-24. 2015..The key characteristics of these chromophores and their relevance in different organs and clinical applications is the focus of this review, along with translating their use to the clinic...
- Real-Time In Vivo Characterization of Primary Liver Tumors With Diffuse Optical Spectroscopy During Percutaneous Needle Interventions: Feasibility Study in WoodchucksRami Nachabe
From the Interventional X ray Department, Philips Healthcare, Best In Body Systems Department, Philips Research, Eindhoven, the Netherlands Departments of Radiology and Veterinary Medicine, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH and Departments of Molecular Pathology and Surgical Oncology, Netherland Cancer Institute, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Invest Radiol 50:443-8. 2015..The goal of this study was to indicate transition boundaries from healthy tissue to tumors, namely, hepatic carcinoma, based on the real-time feedback derived from the optical measurements...
- Validation of interventional fiber optic spectroscopy with MR spectroscopy, MAS-NMR spectroscopy, high-performance thin-layer chromatography, and histopathology for accurate hepatic fat quantificationRami Nachabe
Minimally Invasive Healthcare Group, Philips Research, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Invest Radiol 47:209-16. 2012..Additionally, ex vivo magic angle spinning nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy and high-performance thin-layer chromatography were performed for comparison...