- Fluorodeoxyglucose-positron emission tomography/computed tomography in the staging and evaluation of treatment response in a patient with Castleman's disease: a case report
IRMET PET Center, Via Onorato Vigliani, Turin, Italy
J Med Case Rep 2:99. 2008
- Lymph Node Staging with Choline PET/CT in Patients with Prostate Cancer: A Review
SCDU Medicina Nucleare 2, ASO S Giovanni Battista, Corso Bramante, 88, 10126 Torino, Italy
ISRN Oncol 2011:219064. 2011
..The present paper reports results of available papers on these issues, with particular attention to lymph node staging...
- Positron emission tomography in the diagnostic pathway for intracystic infection in adpkd and "cystic" kidneys. a case series
Giorgina B Piccoli
Department of Clinical and Biological Sciences of the University of Turin, San Luigi Gonzaga Hospital, Regione Gonzole 10, Orbassano TO, 10043 Italy
BMC Nephrol 12:48. 2011
..The aim of the study was to report on the role of FDG-PET in the work-up of 10 cases of suspected cystic infections, affected by ADPKD or with multiple kidney cysts...
- Bone marrow disease detection with FDG-PET/CT and bone marrow biopsy during the staging of malignant lymphoma: results from a large multicentre study
PET Centre, IRMET SpA, Turin, Italy
Q J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 55:469-75. 2011
..To compare the accuracy of bone marrow biopsy (BMb) and positron emission tomography (PET) in bone marrow disease (BMD) detection, in a large multicentre population of patients with new diagnosis of malignant lymphoma...
- Prognostic role of the PET parameter maximum standardized uptake value in non small cell lung cancer: analysis in tumour of diameter ≥ and <25 mm
PET Centre IRMET S p A, Turin, Italy
Q J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 55:72-80. 2011
- Role of whole-body 18F-choline PET/CT in disease detection in patients with biochemical relapse after radical treatment for prostate cancer
PET Center IRMET SpA, Via Onorato Vigliani 89 A, Turin, Italy
Radiol Med 113:895-904. 2008
- Role of whole-body [18F] fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography/computed tomography (FDG-PET/CT) and conventional techniques in the staging of patients with Hodgkin and aggressive non Hodgkin lymphoma
SCDU Medicina Nucleare, ASO S Giovanni Battista, Torino, Italy
Radiol Med 113:578-90. 2008
..e. contrast-enhanced CT and bone marrow biopsy...
- Role of integrated PET/CT with [¹⁸F]-FDG in the management of patients with fever of unknown origin: a single-centre experience
Centro PET, IRMET SpA, Via Onorato Vigliani 89 A, 10138, Torino, Italy
Radiol Med 116:809-20. 2011
..The aim of our work was to evaluate the role of [(18)F]-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography computed tomography ([¹⁸F]-FDG-PET/CT) in managing patients with classical FUO...
- Pre-operative lymphatic mapping and intra-operative sentinel lymph node detection in early stage endometrial cancer
Servizio di Medicina Nucleare Universitaria, Ospedale S Giovanni Battista, Torino, Italy
Nucl Med Commun 24:971-5. 2003
..The status of the latter may yield a correct representation of pelvic lymph node involvement, providing important information for further treatment...
- Lymphatic mapping in early stage breast cancer: comparison between periareolar and subdermal injection
Servizio di Medicina Nucleare Universitario, Ospedale S Giovanni Battista, Torino, Italy
Nucl Med Commun 24:519-23. 2003
..The concordance rate was 92%. In the present study p.a. and s.d. injection of blue dye give similar and comparable results. The periareolar technique is simpler and has several advantages over the subdermal technique...
- FDG-PET in the detection of bone marrow disease in Hodgkin's disease and aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and its impact on clinical management
Unit of Nuclear Medicine, S Giovanni Battista Hospital, Turin, Italy
Q J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 52:9-16. 2008
- Preliminary study of sentinel node identification with 99mTc colloid and blue dye in patients with endometrial cancer
Servizio de Medicina Nucleare Universitaria, Ospedale S Giovanni Batista, Turin, Italy
Tumori 88:S9-10. 2002
..A 350 mm laparoscopic gamma scintyprobe MR 100 type 11, 99mTc settled (Pol Hi Tech), was used intraoperatively for SLN detection...
- Role of whole body positron emission tomography/computed tomography scan with 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose in patients with biopsy proven tumor metastases from unknown primary site
University Nuclear Medicine Service, ASO S Giovanni Battista, Turin, Italy
Q J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 50:15-22. 2006
..The aim of this study was to evaluate the role of whole body PET/CT scan with (18)F-fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG) in the detection of the primary tumor in patients with metastatic cancer from unknown primary origin (CUP syndrome)...
- Dual-phase FDG-PET: delayed acquisition improves hepatic detectability of pathological uptake
Centro PET, IRMET S p A, Via Onorato Vigliani, 89 A, 10135, Torino, Italy
Radiol Med 113:875-86. 2008
..The aim of this study was to evaluate whether the acquisition of delayed images could improve the detectability of liver pathological uptakes...
- Radiolabeled localization of the sentinel lymph node: dosimetric evaluation in personnel involved in the procedure
Servizio Universitario de Medicina Nucleare, Azienda Ospedaliera San Giovanni Battista, Turin, Italy
Tumori 88:S7-8. 2002
- PET in the clinical work-up of patients with spondylodiscitis: a new tool for the clinician?
IRMET PET Centre, Euromedic, Turin, Italy
Q J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 56:569-76. 2012
..The aim of the present study was to evaluate the usefulness of PET in the diagnostic work-up of patients with spondylodiscitis and to compare it with magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)...
- Feasibility of the sentinel node biopsy in anal cancer
Surgical and Oncological Department, University of Turin, Molinette Hospital, Turin, Italy
Q J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 53:3-8. 2009
- Sentinel node detection in breast carcinoma
Servizio de Medicina Nucleare Universitario, Ospedale S Giovanni Battista, Turin, Italy
Tumori 88:S10-1. 2002
..However, about 70% of patients are found to be free of metastatic disease while axillary node dissection may cause significant morbidity. Lymphatic mapping and sentinel lymph node (SLN) biopsy are changing this situation...
- The role of 18F-fluoro-deoxy-glucose positron emission tomography (FDG-PET) in the management of patients with colorectal cancer
Centro PET, IRMET S p A, Torino, Italy
Eur J Surg Oncol 33:1-6. 2007
..The aim of this paper is to review the scientific literature available about the role of FDG-PET in the management of patients with colorectal cancer...
- 18F-FDG PET/CT in the post-operative monitoring of patients with adrenocortical carcinoma
Internal Medicine IDepartment of Clinical and Biological Sciences, San Luigi Hospital, University of Turin, Regione Gonzole, 10, 10043 Orbassano, ItalyIRMETPET CT Diagnostic Imaging Center, Turin, ItalyPublic HealthDepartment of Clinical and Biological SciencesPathologyDepartment of Oncology, San Luigi Hospital, University of Turin, Regione Gonzole, 10, 10043 Orbassano, Italy
Eur J Endocrinol 173:749-56. 2015
..The role of (18)F-labeled 2-fluoro-2-deoxy-d-glucose (FDG) positron emission tomography (PET)/computed tomography (CT) in the post-operative monitoring of patients with adrenocortical carcinoma (ACC) is still unclear...
- PET/CT in diagnostic oncology
IBFM CNR, University of Milano Bicocca, Scientific Institute H San Raffaele, Milan, Italy
Q J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 48:66-75. 2004