- Barriers for breast cancer screening among Asian women: a mini literature review
Department of Maternal and Child Health, Hamedan University of Medicine and Health Sciences, Iran
Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 7:509-14. 2006
..Health education using media and community health programs to create awareness of the advantages of earlier presentation and diagnosis of breast cancer in Asian women can motivate participation in breast cancer screening programs...
- Mediation Effect of Self-Efficacy on the Relationship between Mentoring Function and Career Advancement among Academics in Iran
Department Management, Naser Khosro Institute of Higher Education, Saveh, Iran
Glob J Health Sci 8:58503. 2016
..Aim of this study was to examine the mediation effect of self-efficacy on relationship between mentoring and career advancement among academic employees in the two public universities in Iran...
- Effects of Breast Self-Examination Consultation Based on the Health Belief Model on Knowledge and Performance of Iranian Women Aged Over 40 Years
Research Center for Chronic Diseases Home Care, Mother and Child Health, Hamadan University of Medicine and Health Sciences, Hamadan, Iran E mail
Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 17:3849-54. 2016
- Knowledge and behavior regarding breast cancer screening among female teachers in Selangor, Malaysia
Department of Maternal and Child Health, Hamedan University of Medicine and Health Sciences, Hamedan, Iran
Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 9:221-7. 2008
..05) and age, family history of breast cancer, marital status or having health insurance. Efforts are needed to increase knowledge and remove misconceptions about breast cancer and screening practices among Malaysian women...
- Reliability and validity of Champion's Health Belief Model Scale for breast cancer screening among Malaysian women
Department of Medicine, University Putra Malaysia, Faculty of Medicine and Health Services, Serdang, Malaysia
Singapore Med J 49:897-903. 2008
..The purpose of this study was to translate the use of CHBMS into the Malaysian context and validate the scale among Malaysian women...
- Effects of reproductive factors on risk of breast cancer: a literature review
Department of Mother and Child Health, Hamedan University of Medicine and Health Sciences, Iran
Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 10:545-50. 2009
..Furthermore, this review aimed to highlight potentially controversial conditions in the Asian countries compared to other parts of the world which could in the future improve early prevention of breast cancer in Asian women...
- Predictors of adherence to clinical breast examination and mammography screening among Malaysian women
Member of Research Center for Child and Maternity Care and Department of Mother and Child Health, Hamedan University of Medicine and Health Sciences, Iran
Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 11:681-8. 2010
..The findings clearly suggest a need for improving women's awareness on breast cancer screening, its importance and recommended guidelines...
- Factors associated with breast self-examination among Malaysian women teachers
Child and Maternal Health Research Centre and Health Science Research Centre, Department of Maternal and Child Health, Hamedan University of Medicine and Health Sciences, Hamedan, Islamic Republic of Iran
East Mediterr Health J 17:509-16. 2011
..To promote BSE practice among Malaysian women, tailored health education and health promotion programmes should be developed based on a specific understanding of women's health beliefs...