Affiliation: University of Oslo
- Stress associated gene expression in blood cells is related to outcome in radiotherapy treated head and neck cancer patientsSiv K Bøhn
Department of Nutrition, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, University of Oslo, Oslo 0316, Norway
BMC Cancer 12:426. 2012..The aim of the present study was to compare stress associated blood cell gene expression between two sub-groups of HNSCC patients with different biochemical responses to radiotherapy...
- Pre-radiotherapy plasma carotenoids and markers of oxidative stress are associated with survival in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma patients: a prospective studyAmrit K Sakhi
Department of Nutrition, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, University of Oslo, 0316 Oslo, Norway
BMC Cancer 9:458. 2009..Furthermore, the effect of radiotherapy on these biomarkers and their association with survival in HNSCC patients were investigated...
- Results of the Scandinavian Sarcoma Group XIV protocol for classical osteosarcoma: 63 patients with a minimum follow-up of 4 yearsSigbjørn Smeland
Division of Surgery and Cancer Medicine, Oslo University Hospital, Norway
Acta Orthop 82:211-6. 2011..3 cycles were administered postoperatively, and poor histological responders were given 3 additional cycles of ifosfamide (10-12 g/m²) as a salvage strategy...
- Treatment of osteosarcoma. The Scandinavian Sarcoma Group experienceØyvind S Bruland
The Norwegian Radium Hospital, University of Oslo, Oslo, N 0310, Norway
Cancer Treat Res 152:309-18. 2009..Post-operative chemotherapy was stratified by histological response to up-front treatment...
- Bone marrow micrometastases studied by an immunomagnetic isolation procedure in extremity localized non-metastatic osteosarcoma patientsØyvind S Bruland
Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo and Department of Oncology, The Norwegian Radium Hospital, N 0310, Oslo, Norway
Cancer Treat Res 152:509-15. 2009....
- Genomic changes in chromosomes 10, 16, and X in malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumors identify a high-risk patient groupHelge R Brekke
Department of Cancer Prevention, Institute for Cancer Research, The Norwegian Radium Hospital, Rikshospitalet, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
J Clin Oncol 28:1573-82. 2010..The purpose of this study was to identify genetic aberrations contributing to clinical aggressiveness of malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumors (MPNSTs)...