Alemnesh H Mirkuzie
Affiliation: University of Bergen
- Current status of medication adherence and infant follow up in the prevention of mother to child HIV transmission programme in Addis Ababa: a cohort studyAlemnesh H Mirkuzie
Centre for International Health, University of Bergen, OverlegeDanielssens Hus, Årstav 21, Bergen 5020, Norway
J Int AIDS Soc 14:50. 2011..This study assessed mothers and infants adherence to medication regimen for PMTCT and the proportions of exposed infants who were followed up in the PMTCT programme...
- Promising outcomes of a national programme for the prevention of Mother-to-Child HIV transmission in Addis Ababa: a retrospective studyAlemnesh H Mirkuzie
Centre for International Health, University of Bergen, Bergen 5020, Norway
BMC Health Serv Res 10:267. 2010..In the present study we have examined trends in PMTCT service utilization and assessed the rate of MTCT in relation to policy changes in the national PMTCT programme...
- Comparing HIV prevalence estimates from prevention of mother-to-child HIV transmission programme and the antenatal HIV surveillance in Addis AbabaAlemnesh H Mirkuzie
Centre for International Health, University of Bergen, Norway
BMC Public Health 12:1113. 2012..In this study, we compared HIV prevalence estimates from routine PMTCT programme and antenatal surveillance in Addis Ababa with the aim to come up with evidence based recommendation...
- Applying the theory of planned behaviour to explain HIV testing in antenatal settings in Addis Ababa - a cohort studyAlemnesh H Mirkuzie
Centre for International Health, Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Bergen, Overlege Danielsens Hus, Årstav 21, Postbox 7804, Bergen 5020, Norway
BMC Health Serv Res 11:196. 2011..Focusing a cohort of pregnant women attending public and private antenatal care facilities, this study applied an extended version of the Theory of Planned Behaviour (TPB) to explain intended- and actual HIV testing...
- High proportions of obstetric referrals in Addis Ababa: the case of term premature rupture of membranesAlemnesh H Mirkuzie
Center for International Health, University of Bergen, Arstadv 21, Overlegedanielsenshus, 5020, Bergen, Norway
BMC Res Notes 9:40. 2016....
- Standard basic emergency obstetric and neonatal care training in Addis Ababa; trainees reaction and knowledge acquisitionAlemnesh H Mirkuzie
Center for International Health, University of Bergen, Arstadv 21, Overlegedanielsenshus, Bergen 5020, Norway
BMC Med Educ 14:201. 2014..A collaborative intervention project in Addis Ababa has trained providers using the standard BEmONC curricula where this paper presents Krikpartick level 1 and level 2 evaluation of the training...