Tone Tangen Haug
Affiliation: University of Bergen
- The association between anxiety, depression, and somatic symptoms in a large population: the HUNT-II studyTone Tangen Haug
Department of Psychiatry, Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen 5021, Norway
Psychosom Med 66:845-51. 2004..The aim of this study is to examine the connection between anxiety, depression, and functional somatic symptoms in a large community sample...
- The prevalence of nausea in the community: psychological, social and somatic factorsTone Tangen Haug
Department of Psychiatry, Haukeland University Hospital, 5021 Bergen, Norway
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 24:81-6. 2002..Differential diagnoses of nausea should therefore include both anxiety and depressive conditions...
- A population study of anxiety and depression among persons who report whiplash traumasHanne Gro Wenzel
Department of Psychiatry, Haukeland Hospital, University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
J Psychosom Res 53:831-35. 2002..Some of the association between whiplash traumas and anxiety and depression is due to neck pain and headache. Two different explanations, the "memory bias" and the "attribution" hypothesis, are discussed as explanations of these results...
- Exposure therapy and sertraline in social phobia: I-year follow-up of a randomised controlled trialTone Tangen Haug
Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen, Norway
Br J Psychiatry 182:312-8. 2003..Maintenance of treatment effect is important for the choice of treatment for social phobia...
- Subjective health complaints and modern health worries in patients with subjective food hypersensitivityRagna Lind
Division of Gastroenterology, Institute of Internal Medicine, Haukeland University Hospital, University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
Dig Dis Sci 50:1245-51. 2005....
- The validity of the Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale. An updated literature reviewIngvar Bjelland
Department of Public Health and Primary Health Care, Section for Preventive Medicine, Haukeland Hospital, Armauer Hansen Building, University of Bergen, N 5021, Bergen, Norway
J Psychosom Res 52:69-77. 2002..To review the literature of the validity of the Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale (HADS)...