Genomes and Genes
Christen Peder Dahl
Affiliation: University of Oslo
- Increased expression of LIGHT/TNFSF14 and its receptors in experimental and clinical heart failureChristen Peder Dahl
Research Institute for Internal Medicine, Rikshospitalet Radiumhospitalet Medical Centre, University of Oslo, Norway
Eur J Heart Fail 10:352-9. 2008..Clinical and experimental studies suggest a pathogenic role for inflammation in chronic heart failure (HF). LIGHT is a member of the tumour necrosis factor superfamily involved in innate and adaptive immune responses...
- Increased production of CXCL16 in experimental and clinical heart failure: a possible role in extracellular matrix remodelingChristen Peder Dahl
Research Institute for Internal Medicine, Department of Cardiology, Section of Clinical Immunology and Infectious Diseases, Section of Endocrinology, and Institute for Surgical Research, Rikshospitalet University Hospital, University of Oslo, Norway
Circ Heart Fail 2:624-32. 2009..On the basis of its role in vascular inflammation, vascular proliferation, and matrix degradation, we hypothesized a role for the chemokine CXCL16 in the pathogenesis of myocardial remodeling and development of HF...
- Expression of bone morphogenetic protein 4 and its receptors in the remodeling heartXueping Wu
Department of Physiology, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, University of Oslo, Norway
Life Sci 97:145-54. 2014..We investigated if the expression of BMP4 and its receptors BMPR1a and BMPR2 were activated in post-infarction remodeling and heart failure...
- Low Circulating Levels of Mitochondrial and High Levels of Nuclear DNA Predict Mortality in Chronic Heart FailureYangchen Dhondup
Research Institute of Internal Medicine, Oslo University Hospital, Rikshospitalet, Oslo, Norway Center for Heart Failure Research, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway K G Jebsen Inflammation Research Center, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo, Norway Electronic address
J Card Fail 22:823-8. 2016..The purpose of this study was to investigate the regulation of these danger-associated molecular patterns during human heart failure (HF)...
- Expression of retinoic acid target genes in coronary artery diseaseDusan Bilbija
Department of Physiology, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Int J Mol Med 33:677-86. 2014..ATRA accumulated in the failing human heart. All investigated cell types present in the heart had induced expression of RA target genes when stimulated with ATRA, which also influenced cell proliferation. ..
- Systemic biomarkers of inflammation and haemostasis in patients with chronic necrotizing pulmonary aspergillosisErnst Kristian Rødland
Research Institute for Internal Medicine, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
BMC Infect Dis 12:144. 2012..The purpose of this study was to investigate mediators of inflammation and haemostasis in patients with chronic necrotizing pulmonary aspergillosis (CNPA), a locally, destructive process of the lung due to invasion by Aspergillus species...