Affiliation: Rikshospitalet University Hospital
- [Popliteal aneurysm--a rare, but important diagnosis]Steinar Solberg
Thoraxkirurgisk avdeling, Rikshospitalet, 0027 Oslo
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 126:1490. 2006
- Osteopontin is a prognostic biomarker in non-small cell lung cancerAne Kongsgaard Rud
Department of Tumor Biology, Institute for Cancer Research, The Norwegian Radium Hospital, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
BMC Cancer 13:540. 2013..In addition, circulating serum levels of OPN were measured and single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNP) in the -443 position of the OPN promoter were analyzed...
- Expression of S100A4, ephrin-A1 and osteopontin in non-small cell lung cancerAne Kongsgaard Rud
Department of Tumor Biology, Institute for Cancer Research, The Norwegian Radium Hospital, Oslo University Hospital, PO Box 4953, Nydalen, NO 0424, Oslo, Norway
BMC Cancer 12:333. 2012....
- [Rare, feared and dramatic cause of intestinal hemorrhage]Steinar Solberg
Thoraxkirurgisk avdeling Rikshospitalet
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 125:1834. 2005
- Diameter of the infrarenal aorta as a risk factor for abdominal aortic aneurysm: the Tromsø Study, 1994-2001S Solberg
Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Sognsvannsveien 20, Rikshospitalet, 0027 Oslo, Norway
Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 39:280-4. 2010..We aim to study whether the diameter of the non-aneurysmatic infrarenal aorta influences the risk for abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) and whether the larger diameter in men can explain the male predominance in AAA...
- [The first heart surgery in the world]Svein Tore Baksaas
Thoraxkirurgisk avdeling Rikshospitalet 0027 Oslo
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 123:202-4. 2003
- Increased growth rate of abdominal aortic aneurysms in women. The Tromsø studyS Solberg
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, University Hospital of North Norway, Tromsø, Norway
Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 29:145-9. 2005..The present study was undertaken in order to assess the effect of gender on the growth rate of abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAAs)...
- [Middle-aged man with fever, hypoxia and bilateral alveolar infiltrates]Bjørn Aakervik
Lungemedisinsk avdeling, Rikshospitalet, 0027 Oslo
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 127:193-5. 2007..On the basis of this case history, an overview of the pathogenesis, clinical presentation, diagnosis, existing treatment modalities and prognosis of PAP is given...
- [Treatment of combined carotid and cardiac disease]Kirsten Krohg-Sørensen
Thoraxkirurgisk avdeling, Rikshospitalet, 0027 Oslo
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 125:2017-20. 2005..The role of endovascular treatment in this situation has not been documented. We present our current treatment strategy and results...
- Abdominal aortic aneurysms, or a relatively large diameter of non-aneurysmal aortas, increase total and cardiovascular mortality: the Tromsø studySigne Helene Forsdahl
Department of Community Medicine, University of Tromsø, Tromsø, Norway
Int J Epidemiol 39:225-32. 2010..In a population-based study in Tromsø, Norway, the authors assessed whether an abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) or the maximal infrarenal aortic diameter in a non-aneurismal aorta influence total and cardiovascular disease (CVD) mortality...
- [Open surgery of abdominal aortic aneurysm]Eivind Jullumstrø
Det medisinske fakultet Universitetet i Tromsø 9038 Tromsø
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 122:18-21. 2002..We wanted to evaluate the results after open surgical treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysm...
- [Elective stent treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysm]Per Erling Dahl
Avdeling for hjerte lunge og karkirurgi, Universitetssykehuset Nord Norge, Tromsø
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 123:2885-7. 2003..Though the method still is considered experimental, thousands of grafts are inserted every year...
- Gender-specific survival after surgical resection for early stage non-small cell lung cancerAnders Bugge
a Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Division of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Diseases, Oslo University Hospital, Rikshospitalet, Norway
Acta Oncol . 2016..Studies have indicated that females with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) have better survival than males. We aimed to examine the impact of gender on 1-, 5- and 10-year survival after surgery for stage I and II NSCLC...
- Endoscopic treatment of bronchial carcinoids in comparison to surgical resection: a retrospective studyKirill Neyman
The Intervention Centre, Rikshospitalet, Sognsvannsveien 20, Oslo, Norway
J Bronchology Interv Pulmonol 19:29-34. 2012..The aim of the study was to review the results of laser treatment of bronchial carcinoids and to compare the outcome after laser resection against the outcome after surgical resection...
- [Tetralogy of Fallot and collapse of the Soviet Union]Mons Lie
Hjerte Lungesenteret, Ulleval universitetssykehus, 0407 Oslo
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 124:382-3. 2004
- [Incisional hernia after surgery for abdominal aortic aneurysm]Knut Magne Augestad
Avdeling for gastroenterologisk kirurgi Regionsykehuset i Tromsø 9038 Tromsø
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 122:22-4. 2002..Incisional hernia in patients electively operated on the abdominal aorta is common...
- Prediction of acute renal failure after cardiac surgery: retrospective cross-validation of a clinical algorithmBjørn O Eriksen
Section of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, University Hospital of North Norway, Tromsø, Norway
Nephrol Dial Transplant 18:77-81. 2003..The aim of this study was to cross-validate this algorithm in a patient population from Europe, and to assess its usefulness as a clinical tool...
- [From epicrisis to invoice]Steinar Solberg
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 124:1753. 2004
- [Waiting time for surgery of lung cancer]Trond Eirik Strand
Kreftregisteret Montebello 0310 Oslo
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 126:1894-7. 2006..Surgical resection is the mainstay of curative treatment for lung cancer. It is important that the resection is done as soon as the disease is diagnosed. The waiting time in Norway can be longer than desirable...
- [Are arterial grafts better than venous grafts?]Steinar Solberg
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 122:591. 2002