Affiliation: Rikshospitalet University Hospital
- Placental site trophoblastic tumor (PSTT) in mother and child: first report of PSTT in infancyTom Monclair
Pediatric Surgical Service, Department of Surgery, The National Hospital, Rikshospitalet, Oslo, Norway
Med Pediatr Oncol 38:187-91; discussion 192. 2002..To the authors' knowledge, placental site trophoblastic tumors occurring simultaneously in mother and infant have not previously been reported...
- [Surgical treatment of solid malignant tumours in childhood]Tom Monclair
Barnekirurgisk seksjon, Kirurgisk avdeling, Rikshospitalet Radiumhospitalet, 0027 Oslo
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 126:2380-2. 2006..The presentation is restricted to the surgical part of the treatment; data on chemotherapy and irradiation are not included...
- The International Neuroblastoma Risk Group (INRG) staging system: an INRG Task Force reportTom Monclair
Section for Paediatric Surgery, Division of Surgery, Rikshospitalet University Hospital, NO 0027 Oslo, Norway
J Clin Oncol 27:298-303. 2009..Because the International Neuroblastoma Staging System (INSS) is a postsurgical staging system, a new clinical staging system was required for the INRG pretreatment risk classification system...
- Influence of image-defined risk factors on the outcome of patients with localised neuroblastoma. A report from the LNESG1 study of the European International Society of Paediatric Oncology Neuroblastoma GroupTom Monclair
Department of Hepatic, Gastrointestinal and Paediatric Surgery, Oslo University Hospital Rikshospitalet, Oslo, Norway
Pediatr Blood Cancer 62:1536-42. 2015..In a retrospective, observational study we examined the impact of image-defined risk factors (IDRF) on operative complications and survival (EFS and OS)...
- Surgical risk factors in primary surgery for localized neuroblastoma: the LNESG1 study of the European International Society of Pediatric Oncology Neuroblastoma GroupGiovanni Cecchetto
Division of Pediatric Surgery, Department of Pediatrics, University of Padova, Italy
J Clin Oncol 23:8483-9. 2005..In an effort to develop such guidelines, the LNESG1 study defined surgical risk factors (SRFs) based on the imaging characteristics...
- Lung metastases in neuroblastoma at initial diagnosis: A report from the International Neuroblastoma Risk Group (INRG) projectSteven G DuBois
Department of Pediatrics, University of California, San Francisco, California, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 51:589-92. 2008..We aimed to describe the incidence, clinical characteristics, and outcome of patients with lung metastasis at initial diagnosis using a large international database...