Tatjana M Burkow
Affiliation: Norwegian Centre for Telemedicine
- Comprehensive pulmonary rehabilitation in home-based online groups: a mixed method pilot study in COPDTatjana M Burkow
Norwegian Centre for Integrated Care and Telemedicine, University Hospital of North Norway, P O Box 35, 9038, Tromsø, Norway
BMC Res Notes 8:766. 2015....
- Internet-enabled pulmonary rehabilitation and diabetes education in group settings at home: a preliminary study of patient acceptabilityTatjana M Burkow
Norwegian Centre for Integrated Care and Telemedicine, University Hospital of North Norway, P O Box 35, Tromsø N 9038, Norway
BMC Med Inform Decis Mak 13:33. 2013..This study aims to assess patient acceptability of the delivery form and components of Internet-enabled programmes based on home groups for comprehensive pulmonary rehabilitation and for diabetes self-management education...
- Success and failure in Web-based medical collaborationTatjana M Burkow
Norwegian Centre for Telemedicine, University Hospital of North Norway, Tromsø, Norway
J Telemed Telecare 11:S11-3. 2005..It also revealed that colleagues from abroad should be allowed to use the system, in order for it to act as a tool for collaboration and seeking advice in complex medical problem solving...
- An easy to use and affordable home-based personal eHealth system for chronic disease management based on free open source softwareTatjana M Burkow
Norwegian Centre for Telemedicine, UNN, Tromsø, Norway
Stud Health Technol Inform 136:83-8. 2008..We also briefly describe field trials of the system for patients with COPD and diabetes, and their experience with the technology...
- Privacy and information security risks in a technology platform for home-based chronic disease rehabilitation and educationEva Henriksen
Norwegian Centre for Integrated Care and Telemedicine, University Hospital of North Norway, Tromsø, Norway
BMC Med Inform Decis Mak 13:85. 2013..As part of our work, a risk assessment of privacy and security aspects has been performed, to reveal actual risks and to ensure adequate information security in this technical platform...