Hege K Andreassen
Affiliation: Norwegian Centre for Telemedicine
- Survival of the project: A case study of ICT innovation in health careHege K Andreassen
Norwegian Centre for Integrated Care and Telemedicine, University Hospital of North Norway, P O Box 35, 9038 Tromsø, Norway Electronic address
Soc Sci Med 132:62-9. 2015..Whilst this separation eases the execution of both normal routines and innovative projects, it also delays expected diffusion of technology. ..
- [Norwegian use of Internet health services]Hege Andreassen
Nasjonalt senter for telemedisin Universitetssykehuset Nord Norge Postboks 35 9038 Tromsø
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 122:1640-4. 2002..This study investigates the assumption that the Norwegian population's use of Internet health services has an impact on health related attitudes and behaviour...
- [Health-related use of the Internet in the Norwegian population]Hege K Andreassen
Nasjonalt senter for telemedisin, Universitetssykehuset Nord Norge, 9038 Tromsø
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 126:2950-2. 2006..The use of the Internet for health purposes increases in the Norwegian population, more in some demographic groups than in others. In this questionnaire-based study, we explore the use of the Internet for such purposes...
- European citizens' use of E-health services: a study of seven countriesHege K Andreassen
Norwegian Centre for Telemedicine, University Hospital of Northern Norway, Tromsø, Norway
BMC Public Health 7:53. 2007..European citizens are increasingly being offered Internet health services. This study investigated patterns of health-related Internet use, its consequences, and citizens' expectations about their doctors' provision of e-health services...
- What does an e-mail address add? - Doing health and technology at homeHege K Andreassen
University Hospital of North Norway, Norwegian Centre for Integrated Care and Telemedicine, Breivika, 9038 Tromsø, Norway
Soc Sci Med 72:521-8. 2011..Social science equally needs to investigate how provider-initiated e-health technologies gets involved in patients' moral and social performance of health and illness in everyday life...
- Patients who use e-mediated communication with their doctor: new constructions of trust in the patient-doctor relationshipHege K Andreassen
Norwegian Centre for Telemedicine, Tromsø, Norway
Qual Health Res 16:238-48. 2006..The study sheds light on some potential concerns and benefits as communication technology increasingly is integrated into the patient-doctor relationship...
- Relations between Internet use, socio-economic status (SES), social support and subjective healthSilje C Wangberg
1Norwegian Centre for Telemedicine, University Hospital of Northern Norway, PO Box 35, N 9038 Tromsø, Norway
Health Promot Int 23:70-7. 2008..Internet use was also found to be a plausible mediator between SES and subjective health, especially through interacting with social support...