- Epidermal growth factor receptor-inhibition (EGFR-I) in the treatment of neuropathic painC Kersten
Center for Cancer Treatment, Sørlandet Hospital, Pb 416, Kristiansand 4604, Norway
Br J Anaesth 115:761-7. 2015..The aim of this report was to explore if EGFR-I attenuated neuropathic pain in humans...
- FCGR2A and FCGR3A polymorphisms and clinical outcome in metastatic colorectal cancer patients treated with first-line 5-fluorouracil/folinic acid and oxaliplatin +/- cetuximabJanne B Kjersem
Department of Genetics, Institute for Cancer Research, Oslo University Hospital, Postboks 4953 Nydalen, 0424 Oslo, Norway
BMC Cancer 14:340. 2014....
- Let-7 miRNA-binding site polymorphism in the KRAS 3'UTR; colorectal cancer screening population prevalence and influence on clinical outcome in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer treated with 5-fluorouracil and oxaliplatin +/- cetuximabJanne B Kjersem
Department of Genetics, Institute for Cancer Research, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
BMC Cancer 12:534. 2012....
- Patient reported outcomes of symptoms and quality of life among cancer patients treated with palliative pelvic radiation: a pilot studyMarte G Cameron
Center for Cancer Treatment, Sørlandet Hospital Trust, Service Box 416, 4604 Kristiansand, Norway
BMC Res Notes 4:252. 2011..abstract:..
- BMP-6 inhibits growth of mature human B cells; induction of Smad phosphorylation and upregulation of Id1Christian Kersten
Department of Immunology, Institute for Cancer Research, The Norwegian Radium Hospital, Montebello, 0310 Oslo, Norway
BMC Immunol 6:9. 2005..A potential role of BMP-6 in the immune system has been implied by various studies of malignant and rheumatoid diseases. In the present study, we explored the role of BMP-6 in normal human peripheral blood B cells...
- BMP-6 inhibits human bone marrow B lymphopoiesis--upregulation of Id1 and Id3Christian Kersten
Department of Immunology, Institute for Cancer Research, The Norwegian Radium Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Exp Hematol 34:72-81. 2006..Bone morphogenetic proteins (BMPs) are multifunctional cytokines previously found to regulate hematopoietic stem cells. In the present study, we have explored the role of BMP-6 in human B progenitor cells...
- Inhibitory effects and target genes of bone morphogenetic protein 6 in Jurkat TAg cellsEinar A Sivertsen
Department of Immunology, Institute of Cancer Research, Rikshospitalet Radiumhospitalet Medical Centre, Oslo, Norway
Eur J Immunol 37:2937-48. 2007..However, we did not observe significant changes in Id protein expression in CD4(+) T cells. Altogether, the data indicate a role for BMP-6 in human T lineage cells...
- Palliative pelvic radiotherapy for symptomatic incurable prostate cancer – A prospective multicenter studyMarte Grønlie Cameron
Center for Cancer Treatment, Sørlandet Hospital, Kristiansand, Norway Electronic address
Radiother Oncol 115:314-20. 2015..Study aims were to evaluate changes in patient-reported target symptoms (TS), health-related quality of life (HRQOL) and toxicity following palliative pelvic radiotherapy (PPRT) of CRPC...
- Disseminated tumor cells as selection marker and monitoring tool for secondary adjuvant treatment in early breast cancer. Descriptive results from an intervention studyMarit Synnestvedt
Department of Oncology, Oslo University Hospital, Radiumhospitalet, Oslo, Norway
BMC Cancer 12:616. 2012..The present study explores the use of DTCs to identify adjuvant insufficiently treated patients to be offered secondary adjuvant treatment intervention, and as a surrogate marker for therapy response...
- Analysis of the autoantibody repertoire in Burkitt's lymphoma patients: frequent response against the transcription factor ATF-2Christian Kersten
Department of Immunology, The Norwegian Radium Hospital, Montebello, 0310 Oslo, Norway
Cancer Immunol Immunother 53:1119-26. 2004..We conclude that the SEREX approach with a B-cell cDNA source is applicable in NHL. Furthermore, we identified genes with possible involvement in the pathogenesis of BL using this technique...
- Telomerase peptide vaccination in NSCLC: a phase II trial in stage III patients vaccinated after chemoradiotherapy and an 8-year update on a phase I/II trialPaal Fr Brunsvig
Department of Clinical Cancer Research, Oslo University Hospital, Radiumhospitalet, Oslo, Norway
Clin Cancer Res 17:6847-57. 2011....