Anne Marie Rasmussen
Affiliation: Institute for Cancer Research
- Ex vivo expansion protocol for human tumor specific T cells for adoptive T cell therapyAnne Marie Rasmussen
Department of Immunology, The Norwegian Radium Hospital, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
J Immunol Methods 355:52-60. 2010..Based on these data we have developed a cGMP protocol for expansion of tumor specific T cells for adoptive T cell therapy...
- Transiently redirected T cells for adoptive transferHilde Almåsbak
Section for Immunology, Radiumhospitalet, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Cytotherapy 13:629-40. 2011..We demonstrate that transfection of T cells with messenger (m) RNA coding for CAR is an alternative strategy...
- Therapeutic vaccination against autologous cancer stem cells with mRNA-transfected dendritic cells in patients with glioblastomaEinar Osland Vik-Mo
Vilhelm Magnus Laboratory for Neurosurgical Research, Institute for Surgical Research, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Cancer Immunol Immunother 62:1499-509. 2013..Although experimental data have suggested the importance of CSCs, few data exist regarding the potential relevance and importance of these cells in a clinical setting...
- Non-MHC-dependent redirected T cells against tumor cellsHilde Almåsbak
Department of Immunology, Radiumhospitalet Rikshospitalet, University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Methods Mol Biol 629:453-93. 2010..We are currently scaling up the protocols to adapt them to cGMP production of a large number of redirected T cells for clinical applications...
- hTERT mRNA dendritic cell vaccination: complete response in a pancreatic cancer patient associated with response against several hTERT epitopesElse M Inderberg Suso
Section for Immunology, Oslo University Hospital and University of Oslo, Radiumhospitalet, Montebello, 0310, Oslo, Norway
Cancer Immunol Immunother 60:809-18. 2011..A thorough analysis of this patient immune response has provided a unique opportunity to identify novel epitopes, associated with clinical effects. These will be included in future hTERT vaccines...