Affiliation: Hospital Namsos
- Anxiety and depression lowers blood pressure: 22-year follow-up of the population based HUNT study, NorwayBjørn Hildrum
Department of Psychiatry, Namsos Hospital, Nord Trøndelag Health Trust, Norway
BMC Public Health 11:601. 2011..We examined these associations using repeated assessments of anxiety, depression and blood pressure...
- Association of low blood pressure with anxiety and depression: the Nord-Trøndelag Health StudyBjørn Hildrum
Department of Psychiatry, Hospital Namsos, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, N 7800 Namsos, Norway
J Epidemiol Community Health 61:53-8. 2007..Low blood pressure has mainly been regarded as ideal, but recent studies have indicated an association with depression in elderly people...
- Age-specific prevalence of the metabolic syndrome defined by the International Diabetes Federation and the National Cholesterol Education Program: the Norwegian HUNT 2 studyBjørn Hildrum
Department of Psychiatry, Namsos Hospital, Namsos, Norway
BMC Public Health 7:220. 2007....
- Effect of anxiety and depression on blood pressure: 11-year longitudinal population studyBjørn Hildrum
Department of Psychiatry, Namsos Hospital, N 7800 Namsos, Norway
Br J Psychiatry 193:108-13. 2008..The long-term effect of anxiety and depression on blood pressure is unclear...
- No association of depression and anxiety with the metabolic syndrome: the Norwegian HUNT studyB Hildrum
Department of Psychiatry, Nord Trøndelag Hospital Trust, Namsos Hospital, Namsos, Norway
Acta Psychiatr Scand 120:14-22. 2009..To examine the associations of depression and anxiety with the metabolic syndrome...
- Metabolic syndrome and risk of mortality in middle-aged versus elderly individuals: the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT)B Hildrum
Department of Psychiatry, Nord Trøndelag Hospital Trust, Namsos Hospital, 7800, Namsos, Norway
Diabetologia 52:583-90. 2009..We also examined whether the syndrome was associated with mortality rates over and above the Framingham risk score...