- [Rheumatoid arthritis--a risk factor of ischemic heart disease]Ivana Hollan
Revmatismesykehuset, 2609 Lillehammer
Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen 125:3259-62. 2005..Traditional treatment of rheumatoid arthritis has been directed against joint damage, not against increased cardiovascular morbidity...
- Inflammatory rheumatic disease and smoking are predictors of aortic inflammation: a controlled study of biopsy specimens obtained at coronary artery surgeryIvana Hollan
Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases, Lillehammer, Norway
Arthritis Rheum 56:2072-9. 2007....
- Spondyloarthritis: a strong predictor of early coronary artery bypass graftingI Hollan
The Feiring Heart Clinic AS, Feiring, Norway
Scand J Rheumatol 37:18-22. 2008..The main aim of the study was to examine whether patients with spondyloarthritides underwent their first coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG) at a younger age than those without spondyloarthritides...
- Inflammatory cell infiltrates in vessels with different susceptibility to atherosclerosis in rheumatic and non-rheumatic patients: a controlled study of biopsy specimens obtained at coronary artery surgeryIvana Hollan
Department of Cardiac Surgery, Feiring Heart Clinic, Feiring, Norway
Circ J 72:1986-92. 2008....
- Increased levels of serum pentraxin 3, a novel cardiovascular biomarker, in patients with inflammatory rheumatic diseaseIvana Hollan
Feiring Heart Clinic, Feiring, and Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases, Lillehammer, Norway
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 62:378-85. 2010..The aim of this study was to compare levels of serum PTX3 in CAD patients with and without inflammatory rheumatic disease (IRD) and in healthy controls...