Affiliation: Bergen University College
- The effect of salutogenic treatment principles on coping with mental health problems A randomised controlled trialEva Langeland
Bergen University College, Department of Health and Social Research, Haugeveien 28, N 5005 Bergen, Norway
Patient Educ Couns 62:212-9. 2006..The aim of this study is to investigate the effect of talk-therapy groups based on salutogenic treatment principles on coping with mental health problems...
- Study protocol for a multicenter investigation of reablement in NorwayEva Langeland
Centre for Care Research Western Norway, Bergen University College, P O Box 7030, 5020, Bergen, Norway
BMC Geriatr 15:111. 2015....
- Quality of life among Norwegians with chronic mental health problems living in the community versus the general populationEva Langeland
Faculty of Health and Social Sciences, Bergen University College, Haugeveien 28, Bergen, 5005, Norway
Community Ment Health J 43:321-39. 2007..Services for people with chronic MHP should focus on enhancing quality of life and on its role as an outcome variable...
- Sense of coherence predicts change in life satisfaction among home-living residents in the community with mental health problems: a 1-year follow-up studyEva Langeland
Faculty of Health and Social Sciences, Bergen University College, Haugeveien 28, 5005 Bergen, Norway
Qual Life Res 16:939-46. 2007..No previous studies have investigated the utility of SOC versus mental symptoms for the prediction of life satisfaction among people with chronic mental health problems (MHP)...
- Promoting coping: salutogenesis among people with mental health problemsEva Langeland
Bergen University College, Faculty of Health and Social Sciences, Bergen, Norway
Issues Ment Health Nurs 28:275-95. 2007..The program is a talk therapy group intervention and consists of 16 group meetings and homework. The intervention may serve as a guide to mental health nursing practice when coping is the main target...
- The impact of social support on mental health service users' sense of coherence: a longitudinal panel surveyEva Langeland
Faculty of Health and Social Sciences, Bergen University College, Bergen, Norway
Int J Nurs Stud 46:830-7. 2009..Social support is a crucial coping resource in the development of a strong sense of coherence. However, little is known about which components of social support are most important for the positive development of sense of coherence...
- Psychometric properties of the Canadian Occupational Performance Measure in home-dwelling older adultsHanne Tuntland
Department of Global Public Health and Primary Care, Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway Centre for Care Research Western Norway, Bergen University College, Bergen, Norway
J Multidiscip Healthc 9:411-23. 2016..The Canadian Occupational Performance Measure (COPM) is an occupational therapy instrument designed to help participants identify, prioritize, and evaluate performance of important occupations...
- Predictors of outcomes following reablement in community-dwelling older adultsHanne Tuntland
Department of Global Public Health and Primary Care, Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Bergen Centre for Care Research Western Norway, Bergen University College, Bergen
Clin Interv Aging 12:55-63. 2017..However, the evidence base concerning which factors predict better outcomes and who receives the greatest benefit in reablement is lacking...