Country: New Zealand
- The development and implementation of the Chronic Care Management Programme in Counties ManukauJohn Wellingham
Integrated Care Unit, Counties Manukau District Health Board, Auckland, New Zealand
N Z Med J 116:U327. 2003..To reduce inexplicable variation and maximise use of available resources by implementing evidence-based care processes. To develop a programme that is acceptable and applicable to the Counties Manukau region...
- Integrating healthcare: the Counties Manukau experienceDavid Clarke
Counties Manukau District Health Board, Auckland, New Zealand
N Z Med J 116:U325. 2003..to success in improving the performance of the health sector will be the ability of our key leaders in primary and secondary care, in both management and clinical roles, to adopt a systems view to problem analysis and solution building..
- Ethnic differences in Type 2 diabetes care and outcomes in Auckland: a multiethnic community in New ZealandTom Robinson
Counties Manukau District Health Board, Auckland
N Z Med J 119:U1997. 2006..This paper compares the general practice care provided to people with Type 2 diabetes in South and West Auckland, according to ethnicity...
- Chronic Care Management evolves towards Integrated Care in Counties Manukau, New ZealandHarry Rea
Department of Medicine, University of Auckland, Auckland
N Z Med J 120:U2489. 2007....
- A practical approach to quality improvement: the experience of the RNZCGP practice standards validation field trialMaureen Gillon
RNZCGP, Wellington, New Zealand
N Z Med J 116:U682. 2003....