T J Ryan
Country: New Zealand
- Advances in understanding disease epidemiology and implications for control and eradication of tuberculosis in livestock: the experience from New ZealandT J Ryan
New Zealand Food Safety Authority, 30 Malcolm Street, Hamilton, New Zealand
Vet Microbiol 112:211-9. 2006..bovis genotypes...
- An evaluation of the gamma interferon test for detecting bovine tuberculosis in cattle 8 to 28 days after tuberculin skin testingT J Ryan
AgriQuality New Zealand, Ruakura Research Centre, Hamilton, New Zealand
Res Vet Sci 69:57-61. 2000..These findings support the use of the IFN -gamma test as a practical serial test that can be used to complement the caudal fold skin test...
- Use of mycobacterial peptides and recombinant proteins for the diagnosis of bovine tuberculosis in skin test-positive cattleB M Buddle
AgResearch, Wallaceville Animal Research Centre, PO Box 40063, Upper Hutt, New Zealand
Vet Rec 153:615-20. 2003....
- Regionalization: a strategy that will assist with bovine tuberculosis control and facilitate tradeP G Livingstone
Animal Health Board, PO Box 3412, Wellington, New Zealand
Vet Microbiol 112:291-301. 2006..This will be difficult to achieve except for specialised cases such as artificial breeding centers...
- A public health approach for leprosy detection based on a very short term-training of primary health care workers in basic dermatologyO Faye
CNAM Ex Institut Marchoux, BP 251, Bamako, Mali
Lepr Rev 78:11-6. 2007..This study will evaluate the impact of this training on the detection of leprosy at primary health care level...