Country: New Zealand
- New Zealand's Christchurch Hospital at night: an audit of medical activity from 2230 to 0800 hoursJohn Morton
Resident Medical Officers Unit, Christchurch Hospital, Christchurch, New Zealaand
N Z Med J 119:U1916. 2006....
- Factors influencing the departure of non-consultant hospital doctors from Christchurch, New ZealandJohn Morton
Resident Medical Officers Unit, Canterbury District Health Board, Private Bag 4710, Christchurch, New Zealand
N Z Med J 121:13-24. 2008....
- Leave provision for Canterbury District Health Board's resident medical officers with sick leave analysesJohn Morton
Resident Medical Officers Unit, Christchurch Hospital, PO Box 4345, Christchurch, New Zealand
N Z Med J 124:71-80. 2011..This study reports an analysis of the leave taken, over a 12-month period by Canterbury District Health Board Registrars and House Officers...
- Adverse events in New Zealand healthcareJohn Morton
N Z Med J 116:U623. 2003
- Representative case series from public hospital admissions 1998 II: surgical adverse eventsRobin Briant
Centre for Health Services Research and Policy, School of Population Health, Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences, University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
N Z Med J 118:U1591. 2005..To examine a representative case series of surgical adverse events in New Zealand public hospitals with a view to assessing their occurrence, causation, patient impact and preventability...
- A good catchJohn Morton
N Z Med J 120:U2812. 2007
- Measure the quality of healthcare spendingJohn Morton
N Z Med J 121:92-4. 2008