- Toxicities of the anti-PD-1 and anti-PD-L1 immune checkpoint antibodies
Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore
Ann Oncol 26:2375-91. 2015
- Prophylactic cranial irradiation in small cell lung cancer: a single institution experience
Beaumont Hospital, Beaumont Rd, P O Box 1297, Dublin 2, Ireland
Ir J Med Sci 183:129-32. 2014
- An Irish breast cancer survivorship study: are we meeting our patients' needs?
Waterford Regional Hospital, Waterford
Ir Med J 106:262, 264-6. 2013
- A single institution experience of streptozocin/fluorouracil combination chemotherapy: a case series
Trinity College Dublin, St James s Hospital, James s Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
Ir J Med Sci 181:211-4. 2012
- Should patients with extrapulmonary small-cell carcinoma receive prophylactic cranial irradiation?
Department of Medical Oncology, Waterford Regional Hospital, Waterford, Ireland
J Thorac Oncol 8:1215-21. 2013