- Operational strategies to achieve and maintain malaria elimination
Clinton Health Access Initiative, Nairobi, Kenya
Lancet 376:1592-603. 2010
..Elimination will thus additionally need identification and treatment of incoming infections before they lead to transmission, or, more realistically, embarking on regional initiatives to dry up importation at its source...
- A framework for assessing the feasibility of malaria elimination
Clinton Health Access Initiative, Boston, USA
Malar J 9:322. 2010
- How absolute is zero? An evaluation of historical and current definitions of malaria elimination
Justin M Cohen
Clinton Health Access Initiative, Boston MA 02127, USA
Malar J 9:213. 2010
..Finally, guidelines are discussed for deriving the separate operational definitions and metrics that will be required to make these concepts relevant, measurable, and achievable for a particular environment...
- Malaria resurgence: a systematic review and assessment of its causes
Justin M Cohen
Clinton Health Access Initiative, Boston, MA, USA
Malar J 11:122. 2012
..Understanding where and why resurgence has occurred historically can help current and future malaria control programmes avoid the mistakes of the past...
- Price subsidies increase the use of private sector ACTs: evidence from a systematic review
Clinton Health Access Initiative, 383 Dorchester Avenue, Suite 400, Boston, MA, USA and Slingshot, 67 Riverside Dr Nairobi Kenya 00100 London, UK
Health Policy Plan 30:397-405. 2015
- Preventing the reintroduction of malaria in Mauritius: a programmatic and financial assessment
Clinton Health Access Initiative, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e23832. 2011
..Countries currently embarking on elimination should quantify and plan for potentially similar POR operations and costs...
- Health service providers in Somalia: their readiness to provide malaria case-management
Abdisalan M Noor
Malaria Public Health and Epidemiology Group, Centre for Geographic Medicine, KEMRI, Wellcome Trust Research Programme, Nairobi, Kenya
Malar J 8:100. 2009
..The readiness of the public health sector to provide malaria case-management in Somalia, a country where there has been no functioning central government for almost two decades, was investigated...