Affiliation: Medical University of Lublin
- M-Coffee: combining multiple sequence alignment methods with T-CoffeeIain M Wallace
The Conway Institute of Biomolecular and Biomedical Research, University College Dublin, Ireland
Nucleic Acids Res 34:1692-9. 2006..Given a collection of pre-computed MSAs, M-Coffee has similar CPU requirements to the original T-Coffee. M-Coffee is a freeware open-source package available from http://www.tcoffee.org/...
- PROTOGENE: turning amino acid alignments into bona fide CDS nucleotide alignmentsSebastien Moretti
Information Genomique et Structurale, CNRS UPR2589, Institute for Structural Biology and Microbiology IBSM, Parc Scientifique de Luminy, 163 Avenue de Luminy, FR 13288, Marseille Cedex 09, France
Nucleic Acids Res 34:W600-3. 2006..Protogene can handle protein fragments and will return every CDS coding for a given protein, even if they occur in different genomes. Protogene is available from http://www.tcoffee.org/...
- Expresso: automatic incorporation of structural information in multiple sequence alignments using 3D-CoffeeFabrice Armougom
Laboratoire Information Génomique et Structurale, CNRS UPR2589, Institute for Structural Biology and Microbiology IBSM, Parc Scientifique de Luminy, 163 Avenue de Luminy, FR 13288, Marseille Cedex 09, France
Nucleic Acids Res 34:W604-8. 2006..Providing the suitable structural information is available, Expresso delivers sequence alignments with accuracy comparable with structure-based alignments. The server is available on http://www.tcoffee.org/...
- The M-Coffee web server: a meta-method for computing multiple sequence alignments by combining alternative alignment methodsSebastien Moretti
Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics, Batiment Genopode, UNIL, CH 101 Lausanne
Nucleic Acids Res 35:W645-8. 2007..M-Coffee is a freeware open source package distributed under a GPL license and it is available either as a standalone package or as a web service from www.tcoffee.org...
- T-Coffee: A novel method for fast and accurate multiple sequence alignmentC Notredame
National Institute for Medical Research, The Ridgeway, London, NW7 1AA, UK
J Mol Biol 302:205-17. 2000..The improvement, especially clear with the more difficult test cases, is always visible, regardless of the phylogenetic spread of the sequences in the tests...
- Recent evolutions of multiple sequence alignment algorithmsCedric Notredame
Information Genomique et Structurale, CNRS UPR2589, Institute for Structural Biology and Microbiology, Parc Scientifique de Luminy, Marseille, France
PLoS Comput Biol 3:e123. 2007