- Natural History of Pneumoperitoneum After Laparotomy: Findings on Multidetector-Row Computed Tomography
Department of Digestive Surgery, Hopital Lariboisiere, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 2 rue Ambroise Pare, 75010, Paris, France
World J Surg 41:56-63. 2017
..Postoperative pneumoperitoneum after abdominal surgery represents a diagnostic challenge. This study was designed to analyze the appearance of pneumoperitoneum on computed tomography after uncomplicated abdominal surgery through laparotomy...
- Early biliary complications following pancreaticoduodenectomy: prevalence and risk factors
Department of Hepato pancreato biliary Surgery, Pôle des Maladies de l Appareil Digestif PMAD, AP HP, Hopital Beaujon, Universite Paris Diderot, Paris, France Clichy, 92110, France Electronic address
HPB (Oxford) 18:367-74. 2016
..This study aimed to assess incidence, predictive factors, and treatment of EBC including bilio-enteric stricture, transient jaundice, biliary leak, and cholangitis...
- Gastrointestinal stenting: Current status and imaging features
Department of Surgical Oncology, Hopital Lariboisiere, AP HP, 2, rue Ambroise Pare, 75475 Paris Cedex 10, France Electronic address
Diagn Interv Imaging 96:593-606. 2015
- Insertion of a Stent in Obstructive Colon Cancer Can Induce a Metastatic Process in an Experimental Murine Model
UMR INSERM 965 Carcinomatosis Angiogenesis and Translational Research Lab, Lariboisiere Hospital, Paris, France
Ann Surg Oncol 22:S1475-80. 2015
..However, its oncologic safety remains uncertain. Therefore, we attempted to clarify this further with an experimental study and constructed a mouse model of colonic cancer...
- Surgical challenges in a new theater of modern warfare: The French role 2 in Gao, Mali
14th Parachutist Forward Surgical Team, France Department of Digestive Surgery, Val de Grace Military Teaching Hospital, 74 boulevard de Port Royal, 75005 Paris, France Electronic address
Injury 47:99-103. 2016
..Between January and March 2013, more than 4000 French soldiers were deployed to support the Malian National Army and the African Armed Forces...
- Multidisciplinary management of gastrointestinal fibrotic stenosis in Crohn's disease
Department of Surgery, Laiboisiere Hospital, Paris 7 University and AP HP, 2 rue Ambroise Pare, 75475, Paris Cedex 10, France
Dig Dis Sci 60:1152-68. 2015
..The non-hierarchical decision-making process for the treatment of fibrotic CD therefore requires multidisciplinary clinical rounds with radiologists, gastroenterologists, interventional endoscopists, and surgeons...
- [Hypothenar hammer syndrome: case report and review of the literature]
Service de Chirurgie Viscérale et Vasculaire, HIA du Val de Grâce, 74, boulevard de Port Royal, 75230 Paris Cedex 05, France Electronic address
J Mal Vasc 39:220-3. 2014
..Its treatment can be medical or surgical and should not suffer any delay. The best options remain controversial...
- Accuracy of imaging for predicting operative approach in Crohn's disease
Department of Digestive Diseases, Hôpital Lariboisière Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, France
Br J Surg 99:1011-20. 2012
..The aim of this study was to assess the accuracy of preoperative imaging in detecting the extent of disease and predicting the operative approach in patients with Crohn's disease...
- Double Sigmoid colon perforation due to migration of a biliary stent
Service de Chirurgie Viscérale et Vasculaire, HIA Begin, 69, avenue de Paris, 94067 Saint Mandé, France
J Visc Surg 148:e397-9. 2011
..We report the case of a patient with double sigmoid perforation due to distal migration of a biliary stent placed to decompress a pancreatic head carcinoma...
- [Role of self-expanding stent in the treatment of obstructing colorectal cancer]
U D Ngabou
Service de Chirurgie Viscérale et Vasculaire, Hopital d Instruction des armees BEGIN, 69, avenue de Paris, 94160 Saint Mande, France
J Chir (Paris) 146:464-8. 2009
..It often arises in patients in poor general condition with malnutrition and advanced tumor stage. Prognosis can be improved by prompt resolution of obstruction through a mininimally invasive approach...