- Decision-makers' use of pharmacoeconomics: what does the research tell us?
University of Baltimore, School of Public Affairs, Health Systems Managment, 1304 St Paul St, Room 204, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA
Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes Res 1:133-44. 2001
- Direct marketing of pharmaceuticals to consumers
Health Systems Management, University of Baltimore, Baltimore, Maryland 21202, USA
Annu Rev Public Health 23:73-91. 2002
- The brief history and uncertain future of prescription drug benefits
Clin Ther 25:248-9. 2003
- Comparative information for evidence-based drug decisions
Clin Ther 25:2086-7. 2003
- Research results: balancing access with relevance for patient decisions
Clin Ther 25:2450-2. 2003
- The prescription drug user fee act: active postmarketing drug surveillance and safety
Clin Ther 24:800-2. 2002
- Evidence- or opinion-based pharmaceutical policy?
Clin Ther 26:1922-3. 2004
- Must an interest be a conflict?
Clin Ther 27:344-5. 2005
- Creating alternative incentives for pharmaceutical innovation
Clin Ther 28:126-8. 2006
- Manufacturer response to AMCP Format dossier requests
J Manag Care Pharm 13:290-1; author reply 291-2. 2007