- [A cross-sectional study of restless legs syndrome in maintenance hemodialysis patients]
Cheng gen Xiao
Division of Nephrology, Blood Purification Center, Guangzhou 510515, China Email
Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi 52:672-4. 2013
..To explore the incidence and possible risk factors of restless legs syndrome (RLS) in the maintenance hemodialysis patients...
- [Effect of early postoperative use of ACEI/ARB or diuretics on the incidence of acute kidney injury after cardiac surgery in elderly patients]
Peng Hua Hu
Division of Nephrology, Guangdong General Hospital, Guangdong Academy of Medical Sciences, Guangzhou 510080, Guangdong, China
Zhonghua Wei Zhong Bing Ji Jiu Yi Xue 25:394-8. 2013
..To explore the influence of early postoperative use of angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors/angiotensin receptor blockers (ACEI/ARB) or diuretics on acute kidney injury (AKI) after cardiac surgery in elderly patients...
- NFAT2 inhibitor ameliorates diabetic nephropathy and podocyte injury in db/db mice
Southern Medical University, Guangzhou, China Department of Nephrology, Guangdong General Hospital, Guangdong Academy of Medical Sciences, Guangzhou, China
Br J Pharmacol 170:426-39. 2013
..Hence, we examined the renoprotective effects of 11R-VIVIT in diabetic db/db mice and the possible mechanisms underlying its protective effects on podocyte injury in vivo and in vitro...
- Pharmacokinetics of moxifloxacin in critically ill patients with impaired renal function undergoing pulse high-volume haemofiltration
Department of Nephrology, Guangdong General Hospital, Guangdong Academy of Medical Sciences, 106 Zhongshan No 2 Road, Guangzhou 510080, China
Int J Antimicrob Agents 42:244-9. 2013
..It also should be kept in mind that the standard dose is not sufficient for this population infected with pathogens with a higher MIC(90) (0.5 mg/L)...
- NFAT2 mediates high glucose-induced glomerular podocyte apoptosis through increased Bax expression
Department of Nephrology, Guangdong General Hospital, Guangdong Academy of Medical Sciences, 106 Zhongshan No 2 Road, Guangzhou 510080, People s Republic of China
Exp Cell Res 319:992-1000. 2013
..Conclusion: Our results identify a new finding that HG-induced podocyte apoptosis is mediated by calcineurin/NFAT2/Bax signaling pathway, which may present a promising target for therapeutic intervention...
- Coupled plasma filtration adsorption combined with continuous veno-venous hemofiltration treatment in patients with severe acute pancreatitis
Department of Nephrology, Guangdong General Hospital, Guangdong Academy of Medical Sciences, Guangzhou, People s Republic of China
J Clin Gastroenterol 47:62-8. 2013
..We hypothesized that CPFA combined with CVVH could preferentially improve prognosis and suppress clinical manifestations of SAP...
- China collaborative study on dialysis: a multi-centers cohort study on cardiovascular diseases in patients on maintenance dialysis
Division of Nephrology, Nanfang Hospital, Southern Medical University, 1838 North Guangzhou Avenue, Guangzhou 510515, China
BMC Nephrol 13:94. 2012
..China Collaborative Study on Dialysis, a multi-centers cohort study, was performed to evaluate cardiovascular morbidity during maintenance hemodialysis (HD) and peritoneal dialysis (PD)...
- Advanced oxidation protein products as prognostic biomarkers for recovery from acute kidney injury after coronary artery bypass grafting
Division of Nephrology, Guangdong General Hospital, Guangdong Academy of Medical Sciences, China
Biomarkers 17:507-12. 2012
..Results from receiver-operating characteristic (ROC) curves demonstrated that AOPP levels had good prognostic value for predicting non-recovered and non-completely recovered AKI...